• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Newcastle 11/01/2020 Build Up Thread

Langers

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised there hasn't been a thread for this yet. A welcome return to league action at Molineux and a rare 3pm Saturday kick off - I'm bringing Mini Langers as part of his birthday present. I think its actually his first ever live Premier League match so he's really looking forward to it.

Any news on Jota's injury? Would be great to have him, Raul and Traore starting.

Jota will be out. Someone put a picture on Twitter of him yesterday and he's on crutches.

Must admit I am looking forward to this one. Hopefully we can twat them and get the European qualification campaign nicely back on track.

So if Jota and Cutro drop out of the 18 from the last league game who comes in?

Ashley-Seal? Taylor Perry? Chem Campbell?

ndorset & I will be there at approx 12.15 seeing as this is one of the few Sat 3 pm games we have had & SWT have decided to go back to work for a while (new schedules, but still haven't sorted the almost 1 hr wait at Basingstoke on the return journey - a fragmented rail system sucks).

If Jota is not fit & Cutrone on his way then it will be Neto - Jiminez - Traore, but like Lycan not sure what we will play on the bench to come on. BAS was lively but innefectual last Sat - even if we do sign someone in the next day or so it will have to be one of the kids.

This is exactly the sort of game we need to be winning if we want to match or better last seasons finish. We have not been at our best when playing these in the last two seasons even if we got points. I would like to see a complete controlling performance and a clean sheet. 2 0.

Surprised there hasn't been a thread for this yet. A welcome return to league action at Molineux and a rare 3pm Saturday kick off - I'm bringing Mini Langers as part of his birthday present. I think its actually his first ever live Premier League match so he's really looking forward to it.

Any news on Jota's injury? Would be great to have him, Raul and Traore starting.

This mean we get a pre match appearance from you in the RL?

Looking forward to this one love a good old Saturday 3pm.

On paper we should beat them comfortably yet I've got a horrible feeling its going to be a lot tougher.

BAS wasn't lively haha he was hardly doing any running. Something must have been up

I'm picking us for last man standing so we best win!

Flu symptoms, wasn't it? Comms here said something like that.

So if Jota and Cutro drop out of the 18 from the last league game who comes in?

Ashley-Seal? Taylor Perry? Chem Campbell?

Our brand new signings, of course...

Jota will be out. Someone put a picture on Twitter of him yesterday and he's on crutches.

The hell? That sounds much worse than a dead leg

It's at least in part due to how he plays but the lad can't stay healthy atm

Really looking forward to this but especially catching up with everyone pre-match... It's been WAY too long!

The hell? That sounds much worse than a dead leg

It's at least in part due to how he plays but the lad can't stay healthy atm

I think some people got confused as Wolves said they were waiting for the bruising to go down, which doesn't necessarily mean it was just bruised - I think they were waiting for the bruising to go down so they could check the extent of the injury.

For some reason we always make hard work of games against Newcastle, hopefully we can start fast and actually score first, If we do then I could see a solid 2-0 win like the West Ham game.

Do we have any idea what’s happening with MGW? I know he had a back injury but is he doing fitness? Taking part in training? Is there any timescale around?

Do we have any idea what’s happening with MGW? I know he had a back injury but is he doing fitness? Taking part in training? Is there any timescale around?

Not till Boly plays again...

Back