• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really surprised at no Price. Shocked in fact.

Disappointed but understand why Hause and Wallace have been dropped.

Evans definitely the fave of the old midfielders then.

Mmm. Well the old guard are being given the chance to step up. I suppose its win win for Zenga. They step up and play and we win is great. They fuck up and we lose and more money comes for signings faster

We have a shit record against reading of one win in 8 and that as the totally undeserved win last December. Would take any type of win today. 2-1

A whole XI of right footed players.

Balanced.

Massive improvement already this season - the beer in the ground is actually cold.

Disappointed to see Helder still isn't fit to start. Also disappointed Price has been left out for the headless chicken Edwards. Not expecting a great deal of quality football going through the middle. The defence also has one out of four in his natural position.

Maybe Walter is trying to make a point.

I was looking forward to today but that starting 11 has dampened the spirits somewhat.

Edwards uploaded a video of him scoring on Facebook with 'its not often I score past Carl Ikeme' On the comments someones said 'should have saved that for today' personally I would prefer him to score past the Reading keeper

Haven't watched an awful lot of football over the past 4 years but Edwards was never a footballer when I did go, he must impress somehow though just escapes anyone who has ever seen him on a football pitch.

I was looking forward to today but that starting 11 has dampened the spirits somewhat.

Slight overreaction? To be fair there aren't THAT many options at the moment. We've another game on Tuesday as well of course - with a small, very unbalanced squad it's not going to be an 'ideal' line up for all the matches.

FFS. West Brom on WM FM, and Villa on DAB on the TV.

So what's the bench then?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sounds like a positive start and Mason should have scored.

Thanks Noodle. The bench looks better than half the first 11 but strange to have no natural striker there. Hope this is a call to continue finding reinforcements

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Miserable moaning cliché ridden twat is sitting behind me again. We could be champions of the world and he would still find something to complain about. Took him all of 3 minutes to conclude it was just like last season.

Wolves playing well.

Well, that's the 3rd chance to go begging.
First two involved Tex putting a gorgeous ball throught Mason who, it seemed from the East coast of Ireland seemed to take a long time getting the ball past a defender and getting it onto his best foot eventually firing in a cracking shot that made a flying save out of El Habsi then another one where he turned on the spot to fire a shot in then just now releasing Dadi to fire in a brilliant shot.
Lots of pressure, lots of atmosphere, lots of Tex.... sounds like exciting stuff!

Not a phrase we'd have used very often previously...

Sounds like Tex, Mason and Bod are bossing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back