• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
First home game for the Zengaboys which will hopefully yield three points.

Will Costa start? Will Jon Dadi endear himself even more to the Saarf Bank? Will the clappers get used?

Come on me babbies.

Teixiera may already be comfortably the best midfielder in the division. As long as we have him, we stand a chance against anyone.

Going for a 3-2 win for us.

First home game for the Zengaboys which will hopefully yield three points.

Will Costa start? Will Jon Dadi endear himself even more to the Saarf Bank? Will the clappers get used?

Come on me babbies.

It'd be great if the clappers got used to imitate that fantastic Norwegian clap.
If it comes off I'd rather that got adopted as our Theme tune, instead of all the shouts for that other song that's never coming back although it did used to make me smile when the whole stadium used to yell 'Fuck off West Brom' or whoever....

That back four though. Jesus wept.

Get Prince in and please dedicate some cash to sorting that abomination out.

Ikeme; Coady, Batth (c), Iorfa, Doherty; Evans, Edwards, Saville; Mason, Bodvarsson, Teixeira.

That's a terrible back 4. Good to see Tex starting though.

Jackett picks that team and he gets destroyed for it. If Reading have any reasonable width they will murder us down the flanks

I think Iorfa will become a decent CB and I don't mind Zenga dropping Hause but those full backs on dear god.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Horrendous.
Indeed. A triumvirate of toss.

Interesting to see Iorfa moved inside and Hause dropped. Glad that Mason starts up with Bod though.

So we hate Lee now?

It's hardly Prince, Price, Talisca is it....

We'll look back on these line ups in March and think 'fucking hell - we had a shocking squad!'

Prince, Price and Texeira will be better. Or even Saville for Price at a push.

Awful midfield and back four. Serious remodeling required.

I'm pretty sure Edwards would've survived Chernobyl if he was about.

To say I'm expecting a nothing display where he does nothing to protect the back 4 or get forward and attack is an understatement.

On the plus side, we only have to put up with 45 minutes of dross before Zenga changes it and we actually turn up.

Price must really rub managers up the wrong way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back