• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Barnsley (A) Build Up Thread

Ref having an odd one - the pen looked clear, didn't spot the foul before hand.

The red card was nailed on for Mowatt, shocking challenge, though the ref gave Barnsley the free kick?!

I reckon Dave Edwards goal should really be given as an OG and finally, as Jack has alluded to - Connor Ronan is magic!

We seem to be having more of our fair share of dodgy decisions from officials when it comes to penalties not been given to us this season.
Now to add insult to injury we're given a penalty only for it to be taken away from us. Unbelievable. But I think we would have all taken 2-0 at half time. They will surely come out all guns blazing now and we need to get stuck in.

Christ, that is a disgraceful challenge. Should be more than three games for that

Shout out to Burgoyne who made some big saves (still can't kick though!)

Price removed the bandage must be ok

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

That's as bad a challenge as I have seen this season. Easy decision for the ref

Yes. No attempt what so ever to take the ball. 2 footed that goes for the ball usually is low, and just misses the ball. He missed the ball by a long way.

Yet it seems the Red Card wasn't for the foul as Barnsley got the free kick for a foul by Price. Presume he hit someone when the players steamed in after the challenge

Yet it seems the Red Card wasn't for the foul as Barnsley got the free kick for a foul by Price. Presume he hit someone when the players steamed in after the challenge

Think he'd already given a free kick to Barnsley before Mowatt & Price came together.

Looking at the footage nothing other than the tacle happened

Back