• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Barnsley (H) build up 13/09

Indeed and Lady Wulfruna died many centuries ago.

Hopefully will be attending this traffic depending.

If I can get away from Camberley early enough then I'll hopefully be along.

I reckon it'll be Saiss and Prince in for Coady and Teixeira, Iorfa and Hause in for Doherty and Stearman, and Bod and Wallace in for Gladon and Costa.

I think Saiss will only be on the bench.

It will be interesting to see how much he goes for this squad rotation business, happy enough to see how it goes although personally my preference is for the back 4 and keeper to be as settled as possible. Coady seems to be showing signs of the player I thought he was gunna be when we bought him

I had a text before the game yesterday saying something along the lines of '7 changes, think Zenga has been told to play the expensive signings or he'll be sacked'. Can't win with some fans.
I heard someone say yesterday he's got six more games to turn it around or he'll be sacked. The same guy then went on to say Steve Morgan is still on the board of directors but he's hidden away. Some of our fans are unbelievable....literally.

Jeff Shi locked him a boardroom cupboard?

I heard someone say yesterday he's got six more games to turn it around or he'll be sacked. The same guy then went on to say Steve Morgan is still on the board of directors but he's hidden away. Some of our fans are unbelievable....literally.

Unbelievable is the right word - the difference between this season and the last is just that, at least I'm staying awake this time!

Not sure that he's right to make that many changes as doesn't allow any of the them to form a 'team' which we will need to do if we are going to seriously challenge at the top of the table.

Don't think the new owners will be scared to sack the coach if results aren't what they're looking for but would expect him to get till at least Christmas, if we're not challenging by then, he'll be a goner

I still have a hunch that Zenga wasn't and still isn't the long term plan for our coach.

I had a text before the game yesterday saying something along the lines of '7 changes, think Zenga has been told to play the expensive signings or he'll be sacked'. Can't win with some fans.

Isn't that why Kenny got the sack, though?

I hope the rotation policy enables a return for Jack Price at the expense of Teixeira we need to get a grip of midfield.

Isn't that why Kenny got the sack, though?

I doubt it. Kenny knew the squad wasn't good enough and we needed to strengthen. He would've done something similar to Zenga IMO (let the new guys get up to speed then start blooding them after the break).

Villa have had a worse start than us but a few similar games to the Burton one, a lot of chances missed and in the end a disappointing draw. Difference is that their fans, being arrogant fucks, just think that they'll click eventually and storm the league. It's going to take a while for the general negativity and distrust of anyone involved with our management/board to wash away.

I would like some revenge for this thumping I had forgotten [video]https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=CeiGSdxBi5g[/video]

I would go with

................Ikeme
Iorfa....Batth....Stears.....CBJ
..........Coady.....Saiss
Costa......Prince........Cav
.............Bodvarsson

Back