• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birmingham City v Wolves: The Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge chance goes begging - four against one Blues defender and Mason refuses to shoot instead cutting inside and into the last man...

Stream I've got keeps stuttering and freezing FFS. Like watching a few stills that change once in a while.

Edwards? Six fucking midfielders on the bench and it's fucking Edwards who comes on??

That's what happens when you keep giving their players space inside the box

fuck off brum

1-0 down, shit defending from Iorfa, drawn to the ball leaving Adams free, good finish mind.

Stream I've got keeps stuttering and freezing FFS. Like watching a few stills that change once in a while.

same for me, unwatchable almost

Still early days in his tenure and maybe he hasn't twigged yet but if Walter continues to play Edwards I wonder if he'll start to get the shit Jackett got.

Last edited:
Those stream links need removing.

Still early days in his tenure and maybe he hasn't twigged yet but if Walter continues to play Edwards I wonder if he'll start to get the shit Jackett got.

Jackett got shit? I missed that one? He got a very easy ride from most.

Iorfa's fault. Mind you we're probably not in that position if Mason isn't doing his Indecisive Dave act in the penalty area.

Is Hause made of rubber? Everything bounces off him, cannot trap a ball to save his life.

good run and shot by Bod

Decent effort from Bodvarsson against two defenders. Corner Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back