• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bold Predictions 23/24 Season

Butters

Reaction score
ESPN has a tendency to do this kind of thing for American sports, so just curious to see how it will work here haha. Basically, just about making a prediction for our Wolves this upcoming season of a bold nature.

I will start:

Hwang will bag 10 goals. I know he has not exactly lit it up in the old gold so far, but I just have a feeling he will put it together. Yes, and I realize some may think I smoked some reefer before posting this haha, but I didn't.

There is bold and then there is rash to the point of insanity!

It’s sort of difficult to predict as so little of the line up is really known. For instance we will clearly have a new free kick taker but who is likely to get the gig? Same with penalties.

I’m not going to be as wildly out there and this is entirely based on hope rather than expectation but will go for Sasa to return from injury with 7 goals or more.

As Paddy says, it's a bit early, but I'll have a pop.
We'll have the best midfield in the league outside the top 3.
Sasa will have a virtually injury free season and score double figures.
We'll finish 7th.

Ryan Giles makes the left midfield position his own and gets double figures in assists.

There is bold and then there is rash to the point of insanity!

It’s sort of difficult to predict as so little of the line up is really known. For instance we will clearly have a new free kick taker but who is likely to get the gig? Same with penalties.

I’m not going to be as wildly out there and this is entirely based on hope rather than expectation but will go for Sasa to return from injury with 7 goals or more.
Says it all about expectation management that a ‘bold’ prediction is that our main centre forward signing in the last few years gets 7 goals in a season. I’m only half laughing, I mean it is a bold prediction.

Ryan Giles makes the left midfield position his own and gets double figures in assists.
Well it would add something for a team to think about if we had a striker and 1 or 2 others always trying to come in back post and him constantly running the line looking to ping one in

If Hwang played 90 mins of 38 games, plus a couple of cup runs I could see him bagging 10 goals (inc. 7 flukes rebounds)

We will buy a striker

And Sasa nets double figures (from 4 of Chiquinho's crosses)

I will attend more than 4 home games...

Back