• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bold Predictions 23/24 Season

ESPN has a tendency to do this kind of thing for American sports, so just curious to see how it will work here haha. Basically, just about making a prediction for our Wolves this upcoming season of a bold nature.

I will start:

Hwang will bag 10 goals. I know he has not exactly lit it up in the old gold so far, but I just have a feeling he will put it together. Yes, and I realize some may think I smoked some reefer before posting this haha, but I didn't.
What are you, my burner account??

Fabio to come back and finish the season as our top goal scorer, and get a 50m transfer. (Laughed as I typed, but have a strange confidence about him, but I also think I'm gonna win the Euro lottery every week and Southgate will someday win something with England).

Neto to finally be back to the player he was and bag 15 combined goals and assists

I've thought long and hard about this and my bold prediction is this...

Next season, Nelson Semedo will get more than 1 assist.

We will score more than 3 goals in a league match on at least 6 occasions next season !

Lemina will get 5+ goals from beyond 18 yards.

It's called "bold predictions" man!

What's the fun in predicting something that might actually be reasonable?

Fabio silva comes back, outscores Haarland, Barcelona put in a £100 million offer and pay up with no player swaps or pissing us around.
Jeff thinks yea job done on the generational talent and clears off.

And from outside the box too!

I know you like a bit of Mary Jane Alan but you're tripping.
Maybe so, but I've got to chase the dragon of pissing my pants over Hwang's winner!

Back