• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Braga tickets (Advice required for Rangers fan)

MrsBroxi

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm looking for a bit of advice from any Wolves fans who travelled to Braga. We are travelling to Portugal for the Rangers v Braga game at the end of the month but we don't have tickets.:icon_eek: Does anyone know if we would be able to purchase tickets over there? Any help would be appreciated !
Cheers

Plenty of Wolves fans had tickets in the home ends. Braga were aware of this and simply put all away fans together. It was a nightmare for a lot though in terms of getting into the stadium because of their security. A fair chunk of fans missed a lot of the 1st half and Wolves made a complaint to UEFA about the security set up.

I'm sure those who purchased tickets for the home stand will advise on how they got them

I bought mine direct from the Braga website. Had to be collected with ID (in theory, though they didn't look at it) from their ticket office in the afternoon. As Kenny says, allow plenty of time to get in (1hr+), as security searches/kettling was slow and heavy handed (and I'm being polite there!).

As mentioned above if you do manage to get a ticket in the home end (upper tier of the same stand the away fans will be in) do make sure you get there in plenty of time before kick-off. Wolves fans were treated disgracefully by Robocops. Also tell your fellow fans not to take anything they don't want taken off them and left in a pile at the search point. They didn't allow any flags, battery chargers...pretty much anything else into the ground whatsoever.

Apart from that try and have a great time!

Most important factor is the direction you approach the ground from. Make sure you come over the cliff at the back and you'll approach the ground in a civilised way with the home fans. If you approach from downhill with the away fans, they'll keep you there for ages.

Most important factor is the direction you approach the ground from. Make sure you come over the cliff at the back and you'll approach the ground in a civilised way with the home fans. If you approach from downhill with the away fans, they'll keep you there for ages.
You need to watch out for car jacking Yorkshiremen on the way though.

Thanks to all who replied. The police over there sound similar to the Spanish police! Good luck to you in your game against Espanyol

Back