• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 3 - Wolves 0 - a black armband verdict thread

That was horrible last night, horrible.

I closely watched the body language of both KJ and the players in the final 30. Neither have faith in each other anymore. The players evidentally arent playing for him anymore. People said there are shades of Saunders, it is more shades of Solbakken for me.

Wow those hilights are worse than I could of imagined. We look totally shattered mentally.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

No leadership on or off the pitch. The players have a look about them as if the season is already over, wait a minute........ it is.

Scott Golbourne talked about how Wolves made him play to a defensive shape yet all shape goes out of the window when opponents attack as Wolves defenders get too easily attracted to the ball and forget the runners.
Get Williamson in as soon as possible.

No leadership on or off the pitch. The players have a look about them as if the season is already over, wait a minute........ it is.
It's not, though, is it? If we continue this way relegation is still possible, however unlikely. We have got to wake up, and soon.

Back