• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 3 - Wolves 0 - a black armband verdict thread

i dont know whether or not Pearson would be a good choice or even take the job in the first place but this "he's mental" argument is BS
Jacket is deluded and expects us to be mental to believe him. There are not many Jackett supporters who actually go to games.
Also funny how Pearson gets no credit from some who think Jackett was a hero for getting us out of the 3rd tier with sqad far too good
and still we only had a few convincing wins at that level. He had a go second half of last season and we were good. Then in the summer he was
given the Junior book of tactical mastery lesson 1 The Rhombus.............. and he has fucked it up ever since. What a twat

Then in the summer he was
given the Junior book of tactical mastery lesson 1 The Rhombus.............. and he has fucked it up ever since. What a twat

Its more a case of in the summer he lost 1 of the 3 key players - and he wasn't replaced properly. He then lost the 2nd.......and we got Grant Holt to replace him....we then basically lost his 3rd key player around October, until he was eventually sold on. What we have then seen is a manager with a average selection of Championship players become a slightly below average team. He is now doing what every manager that is struggling does - keep moving things around to try and find the perfect balance, sad thing is until we sort of the defence, whatever he does will fail and we don't look like sorting that out anytime soon. KJ is many things but a twat he is not.

Stealing a living! His pay off will be more than 15 years of average salary, although I think he does care it is a hell of a comfortable position to be in.
Managers contract should include some bottom line league position clause. eg below 13th sack no compo. this twat is the 12th longest serving manager in the clubs history
and for me he has been as bad as Saunders all this season. would not be surprised to see him start next season either.

To be fair, we have been pretty fucking awful all season.
Not replacing Sako was the starter, a complete no brainer really and then dicking about with the goalkeepers seemed to jolt the teams confidence.
Saying he was happy with the squad? what was all that about.
Where would we be without Grahams assists? JEEZ really not worth thinking about.
Zyro, a player that had previously been injured all season and well whaddayaknow!, was that a shock to anyone.
Williamson signed and hes already injured!..yet i keep hearing that Jacketts been unlucky with injuries!.
If Dicko was still fit then Jackett would just be lumping balls at his head anyway...(see Afobe,Siggy,Le Fondre)

There are plenty of Jackett supporters (or at least not in the anti-camp) that go to games. Plenty. Quite what they are seeing to persuade them I have no idea, but he has got a very easy ride until the last fortnight.

There are plenty of Jackett supporters (or at least not in the anti-camp) that go to games. Plenty. Quite what they are seeing to persuade them I have no idea, but he has got a very easy ride until the last fortnight.

Yeah, it's weird. I've not really heard much aimed at Jackett so far. Be interesting to see what the atmos is like on Saturday, should KJ still be at the helm.

Wolves fans have become less vocal at the manager in terms of "we want .... out" over the years. They get plenty of the "Don't know what you're doing" and the like. Hoddle and Saunders never received the full on anti treatment at games (in Hoddle's case, that was because everyone was having a nap). Mick got it in patches but no prolonged stuff. If there is any anger in the fans, the most vocal ones will direct it at Jez and Morgan.

There's probably some, such as myself, who chose not to get involved in shouting for the Manager to be sacked.

I'm certainly not happy having to watch this crap, he'll go eventually unless things change dramatically which I don't think they will do.

Sacking him or retaining his services is for those in charge to decide and not something I intend to lose any sleep over.

Yeah, it's weird. I've not really heard much aimed at Jackett so far. Be interesting to see what the atmos is like on Saturday, should KJ still be at the helm.

I don't boo a player or a manager at a game. I want him gone.

He'll still be in charge on Saturday, there's no way he's being sacked at the moment, as he takes the heat off Moxey/Morgan and I think those two are more preoccupied with finding a buyer for the club than searching for a new manager.

I think the football is fucking diabolical it is truly horrendous. I blame others than KJ for the ridiculous contracts given to some very average players - two of which are in our fucking horrendous defence. The young and hungry like Saville, Byrne and VLP are pure trash. They have been paying people to identify and recruit players and you cannot entirely blame the coach. KJ is the least of our worries. They club needs a flush from the top down and nothing will change until that is done. There is a wide chasm between authority and the players and Moxey is accountable.

perhaps the plan is to make the team play so awful that SM has to accept a lower price for the club. After all, less money for Steve, more to spend on the squad. not serious of course.

I don't boo a player or a manager at a game. I want him gone.

Snap. In fact I barely bother turning up any more if I can avoid it. However, virtually all the chants have been anti-Morgan and Moxey until recently. Jackett has got off fucking lightly.

Snap. In fact I barely bother turning up any more if I can avoid it. However, virtually all the chants have been anti-Morgan and Moxey until recently. Jackett has got off fucking lightly.
Been that way for ages though. Stale and Saunders both off lightly as Jez & Morgan got the most abuse.

He'll still be in charge on Saturday, there's no way he's being sacked at the moment, as he takes the heat off Moxey/Morgan and I think those two are more preoccupied with finding a buyer for the club than searching for a new manager.

If that is the case then KJ will probably stay in his job until May. What happens then is anyone's guess.

perhaps the plan is to make the team play so awful that SM has to accept a lower price for the club. After all, less money for Steve, more to spend on the squad. not serious of course.

I'm gonna align myself with this belief. Jackett is just earning himself a bigger transfer kit under the pretense that a sale occurs before the summer. Mad scientist manager.

Steve's valuation drops from 40m to 15m after he sees how disjointed his consumers are and how shit the product is. New owner now has 25m to spend that he wouldn't have if KJ was playing good football and challenging for the title.

We use the 25m to buy the league, are promoted to the Prem for the 2017-2018 season, consolidate on a good first effort, finish the redevelopment of Molineux, reap the rewards of ever-increasing TV revenues, finish in a Europa spot in the 2019-2020 season, win Europa going away in 2021 and qualify for Champions League while staving off relegation on the domestic front, and we're crowned champions of Europe in 2022.

Keep on keeping on, Kenny. The path is clear.

It all went so well until you qualified for the Champions League whilst staving off relegation. Can't happen I'm afraid.

It all went so well until you qualified for the Champions League whilst staving off relegation. Can't happen I'm afraid.

Not enough squad depth? I assumed Kenny would go all out for European glory and ignore the league, counting on our current batch of U13s to do the job.

Back