• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 3 - Wolves 0 - a black armband verdict thread

Not enough squad depth? I assumed Kenny would go all out for European glory and ignore the league, counting on our current batch of U13s to do the job.

You have to finish in the top 4 to qualify for the Champions League.

You have to finish in the top 4 to qualify for the Champions League.

Nah, they changed it last year to allow the Europa winner in to at least the play-off round. Sevilla finished 5th in La Liga and got automatic group stage, while bumping Valencia in 4th down to the play-off.

Just forced myself to watch the highlights. :shake:

Defensively we need to rip up and start again. Williamson might be a decent stop gap for a year or two, Hause and Iorfa are worth persisting with because of their obvious potential but the rest need to be replaced.

Just forced myself to watch the highlights. :shake:

Defensively we need to rip up and start again. Williamson might be a decent stop gap for a year or two, Hause and Iorfa are worth persisting with because of their obvious potential but the rest need to be replaced.

I'm feeling a little masochistic so put the ""highlights" up please Sam

Byrne for the 2nd. :steam:

Awful.

Doherty on the shot which hits the post right at the start as well, sweet Jesus. Does no-one at the club tell him that is not how to defend?

How many times this season have wingers breezed inside off his wing to take pot shots at a keeper who has the footwork of a table football goalie? Show the man down the line and then stop the cross you moron.

Batth & Doherty's reactions when the ball breaks for their 3rd goal. Batth showing his poise and grace as per and Swift just wanting it more than Doherty. Shameful shit.

Fucking hell. The players have given up.

thats some of the rankest defending I've ever seen.

Back off back off back off back off some more...don't challenge oh they have crossed oh its a tap in. Fucking hell that was Sunday park stuff all round

We had a £5 million pound strike force start for us last night, another site I read the Brentford fans said Siggy looked okay and they reckon he could get a few goals if he actually got some service, whereas they said Mason was hump, lazy and looked like he was on loan and hating it, I corrected them though, and told them we spent at least £2million on him if reports are accurate.

Oh goodie...Something to look forward to watching when I get home...

I see you put that score down as your guess in the Predictable - I didn't see that bollocking of a score coming against a team supposedly in worse form than us

I see you put that score down as your guess in the Predictable - I didn't see that bollocking of a score coming against a team supposedly in worse form than us

Sadly after going to Huddersfield on Saturday I nearly put 4-0 down!
Joke shop defending and my word, what a pair on the right of defence Matt and Danny are! :facepalm:

Joke shop defending and my word, what a pair on the right of defence Matt and Danny are! :facepalm:

Almost as if that had been an utter disaster costing us tons of goals in the past.

You cannot put those two next to each other, it really doesn't work.

Back