• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

The one in the blue top, who comes on after a minute, thats the one I know - bloody name escapes me at the moment.

I don't have sound at work so I managed to sit through that in order to see him - they are all as equally as unfunny as each other though.

Tom Parry thats him, just searched my Spazzbook account

Some background: Paddy described Pappy's Fun Club as "hilarious", we found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3RkhhNikI

Quite clearly not hilarious. Cue Paddy having hissy fit while we slagged them off. I don't know if he still finds that hilarious.

I can quite honestly say that's just about the least funny thing I have ever seen. And I include many natural disasters and the funeral of Princess Di in that...

I can't understand how they've won awards, they've also had offers to write for TV??

DaveAllen.jpg

dave allen .

I watched Greg Davies in Oxford a few months back and he was absolutely superb. Well worth checking out on his current tour because I have a feeling he won't be playing small comedy clubs for much longer.

I'm also off to watch Milton Jones in Oxford in March which I am immensely looking forward to.

they did a pilot that was turned down I believe.

It was painful viewing, decided to see what all the fuss was about - I was somewhat shocked.

As I understand it they had offers to write a sit com, unrelated to the Pappys shite club. Hard to believe after seeing the standard of material they've produced so far

One thing I will say is that no matter how poor you may consider pappy's to be, isle of jintsy (?) is without doubt the worst tv comedy pilot I have ever seen.

I doubt it.

Pappy's are truly awful, worse than the likes of Gina Yashere and Little Miss Jocelyn. Just shocking.

Tim Minchin has rose to comedy genius recently i like his material, very funny guy.
Stephen Lynch is one of my favourites if you are talking of comedians that sing. Most of his stuff is on Spotify if you want to check him out.

I can confirm Milton Jones is fantastic live. If he does his trip through his photo album youre in for a treat

Stephen Lynch is one of my favourites if you are talking of comedians that sing. Most of his stuff is on Spotify if you want to check him out.

Great shout! His Special Olympics tune is brilliant. I had a pint w Tim Minchin and Sean Lock at the Carlsberg Comedy aftershow in July last year, nice guys. Tim is sound but his comedy is a bit lacking dontcha think?

Back