• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

Milton Jones was as expected fantastic, and completely bonkers. Tough crowd though, and the support comic died horribly and had to cut his set short mid joke as he was getting so much abuse.

I doubt it.

Pappy's are truly awful, worse than the likes of Gina Yashere and Little Miss Jocelyn. Just shocking.

Little Miss Jocelyn! Now there's a shit comic if ever there was.

WTF was that Pappy's shit? Sweet baby jesus shocking stuff.

Has anyone seen Doug Stanhope? I'd never heard of him until today, he his very close to the bone!

Has anyone seen Doug Stanhope? I'd never heard of him until today, he his very close to the bone!

He's doing nottingham, & I am thinking about going to see him. Bit of a trek though. I can't make up my mind whether I'd love or hate him.
Search for his "3 jokes" on youtube...

Watched Bo Burnham's Words, Words, Words again last night... Great stuff.

Jimmy Carr's new 2012/2013 tour goes on sale this Friday, although there is a presale tomorrow. Password is "PLEASE" I think.

Having read through the Halloween thread, I would say there are a few comedians on here.!!

Jimmy Carr's new 2012/2013 tour goes on sale this Friday, although there is a presale tomorrow. Password is "PLEASE" I think.

Seen him in Dudley not long ago, so funny and defiantly will see him again. Not for the faint hearted!

Not in Wolverhampton until Feb and June 2013 tho! Going to wait to get tickets, no rush IMO.

went to see Bill Bailey last night at the NEC. Funny guy. Wierdly, no big out & out belly laughs, but a lot of giggling.
The man also deserves kudos for his musical talents too.

Anybody but Lee Evans.

God, how much do I hate that man?!

I was watching The League Of Gentlemen again last week - just superb.

Anybody but Lee Evans.

God, how much do I hate that man?!

I was watching The League Of Gentlemen again last week - just superb.

I never got league of gentleman. Then I workedin essington & discovered it was a real life documentary.:eek:hnoes:

lee Evans I find really funny
Chubby
Many many more as well, i'll add them as and when I get chance.
I love Live at the apollo

I never got league of gentleman. Then I workedin essington & discovered it was a real life documentary.:eek:hnoes:

I once spent a lovely summer at my Aunties in Manchester and spent weekdays helping out my Uncle, driving to pubs around the Lancashire/Yorkshire/Derbyshire area. He worked as van driver who supplied all the Regals/Bensons/Mayfairs for all the vending machines in the pubs in those areas.
We visited a pub early one morning in Todmorden, near to Burnley.......My God.......the people actually looked like the people from League of Gentlemen. The Cleaners were cleaning blood from the floorboards in front of the bar, the owner was either hungover or psychotic and the scary looking Zombies who were shaking/queuing up outside for an early drink were far worse than anything in league of Gentlemen. A memorable Summer. I also visited a lot of the shithole pubs in and around Ewood Park and Barnsley (Oakwell?). To this day I am still afraid of women with big tattoos

Back