• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

he's announced something like 1 date at 6 or 7 venues, however all dates are a couple of weeks apart, so he's bound to have extra dates released saturday morning like last time.

mrs jelly is saying she's not bothered after the disappointment of last time. but I don't believe her, and know I'm gonna have to try to get her tickets saturday.
He has added a ton of dates in already

He is doing at least 1 show a month at the 02 next year. Manchester are getting a load as well and Brum got a few more dates

Still huge gaps so expect more dates to be announced when the tickets are sold by 10.02 on Saturday morning

Reactions: b3h
yeah, all to be expected really.
the first brum date announced clashes with the WC final.

Says 18th for final? Can't see a Brum one for then

I was going to go for the 17th one as it was the 1 from the 2 Brum dates that was a weekend

He is doing Brum 16th and 17th, World Cup Final is the 18th

ah! Ignore me then, as I am wrong again! (no change there on the general advice...)

Got 2 direct from gigs & tours. Pretty easy.

How? Just showing as on sale on Saturday
Depends which show. Go here:

Then choose all Peter Kay shows, select one which does not say available later. We got 21/4

I am either doing a Paddy with tech or if they had any pre-sale they have all gone.

With the load of new dates added, will wait until Saturday anyways and might even look at a weekend in that there London

Hit the link choose what you want and keep trying to add. Took a few goes but no longer than 5 mins for me.

Edit - just managed to add 2 more of the 65 ones to my basket.

Nice one. I keep refreshing but all say available later

You're clearly getting some sort of different access to the rest of us. That link just shows this page for me
1668091124721.png

I've been F5'ing each Birmingham page tonnes and not seen any yet either

My mate had 2 of the VIP ones pop up

You guys need to try harder 🤷🏻‍♂️

1668091819725.png

ain't got the o2/virgin pre sale. like the kennster, am waiting for saturday.

I've got 02 pre-sale but like B3hhnyboy, trying to make it look like I am doing some work

Back