• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

1400 in Q is my lowest. I only wanna get the closer tickets though so doubt there'll be any left. Will check Twickets later - assuming they're not all rip off then?

Twickets are face value + ‘fees’. There are already a few on there and will no doubt be loads in time. (Edit - just saw NS Lad has posted).)

Twickets tends to work best for last minute deals. If you’re able to just get up and go you can get some stonking deals on all the normal stuff, theatre, comedy, sports events, but some real random stuff too. If you get lucky you can get to some pretty cool things for a fraction of the original price.

Not sure how successful it would be with P K if looking for specific seats/date/venue but if you miss out this time there’s every likelihood you’ll still get tickets at face value in time if you can allow for the risk of leaving it late.

Last edited:
Reactions: b3h
Just to clarify, you're all talking about Peter Kay, right? Peter Kay?

Just to clarify, you're all talking about Peter Kay, right? Peter Kay?

There’s a massive frenzy at the moment but with the numbers of tickets available still reckon there’s likely to be loads available in time on the proviso you’re flexible in the venue/date and price range - in other words if you’re desperate to see him it should be possible without paying a premium.

Time of course will tell.

Once I got my tickets confirmed, I was waiting for the confirmation email. It didn't arrive for a while, so I left the pc on and went off doing other things. Went to the match etc.
Sunday evening, realised the pc was still on. And I had left the windows open in the queues for peter kay tickets. In 2 queues I was still nowhere near getting a chance to buy tickets.
So these queueing systems are bullshit.

"You've always talked about the power of football as a force for good....which suggests to me you have never seen West Brom..."

End it there Joe, thats the killer line

Obvs he won't shred the money, the comeback on that will be horrendous for him

Last edited:
I use the term 'comedian' in this context very loosely but is there anyone who finds Lou Sanders funny? There aren't many people who can stop me from watching something if they're in it, but she is one of them.

I use the term 'comedian' in this context very loosely but is there anyone who finds Lou Sanders funny? There aren't many people who can stop me from watching something if they're in it, but she is one of them.
She can be mildly amusing, but no not really. Most of her shtick is "look at how unladylike I am". She also has a really big jaw/mouth combo which I find hard not to keep staring at.

Bear in judging women on appearances shocker....
You must have missed the first sentence.

I was judging her comedy on being mostly unfunny. The mouth thing was just a side note. Everybody judges everyone's appearance the instant they look at them.

Only seen her on Taskmaster I think. Don't really watch funny panel shows now though, guessing that's what she's on

"You've always talked about the power of football as a force for good....which suggests to me you have never seen West Brom..."

End it there Joe, thats the killer line

Obvs he won't shred the money, the comeback on that will be horrendous for him
You correctly guessed the ending. The outrage was fun to watch though as were those who believed it was true and defended it as performance art. Well played Joe.

Saw Kevin Bridges at the Hammersmith Apollo this week. Very, very good indeed. First night of the new tour so all new material, the antics of lockdown behaviour proving a very rich seam.

Funnily enough one of the nicest things was the size of the venue, big enough to feel special but no need for the big screens. If he’s your bag, you won’t be disappointed.

Just booked tickets to see Ivo Graham in May. £14 a ticket

Don't know that much about his stand up but he is great on the Quickly Kevin Podcasts when they do the Steve Bruce books. Seen him on a few panel shows and he seemed ok.....plus the venue is a 5 min walk from my house.

Don't know that much about his stand up but he is great on the Quickly Kevin Podcasts when they do the Steve Bruce books. Seen him on a few panel shows and he seemed ok.....plus the venue is a 5 min walk from my house.
Think I saw him as a support act to Joe Lycett last year. Leans quite heavily on being a self depricating toff from what I remember.

Last edited:

Every time I've seen him on TV he's been terrible :D

Like they've dragged on a random posh looking 6th form student and told him to try and be funny.

I have debated going to see him @Kenny as he usually makes me laugh somewhat. That's a good price for a gig nowadays!

Back