• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

someone on the list I wouldn't mind, but mrs jelly ain't a fan so I haven't gone yet.

I don't think he's very funny, fwiw

Just got to Newcastle for Russell Howard at the City Hall

Russell Howard can be ok but his frankly odd relationship with his Mum means I avoid his stuff.

When it seemed to be in thing of comedians doing travel shows with a parent his was just disturbing

It was alright, not the worst comedian I’ve ever seen and plenty of laughs. His live show is better than his TV stuff

Played football against him in Leamington once (Russell Howard). He was quite a nice bloke. Add that to the promotional poster.

Our work have got tickets for Gary Delaney at the start of next month. Think he’s a ‘one liner’ type comedian although I don’t claim to have seen much of his stuff.

Seen him on Mock the Week a few times and the Live at the Apollo show

Some of his lines were funny, presume he will pick up the crudeness on his own live set, so would be a no from me...although if the tickets were free, I would check what the venue bar has on and consider it.

I went to see Mark Steel 10 or so days ago.

2.5hrs including an interval where he played the piano for every one. Fucking funny as well. Pretty good value for £20!

I saw mark steel saturday, and agree, engaging all the way through, funny guy, a proper human being too, and loved the piano playing/sing song in the interval!

On Gary delaney, seen him once. He was good/funny, it is a barrage of quips. One of my work colleagues went to university with him and they were housemates. Pop that on his poster...

Gary Delany looks a bit Yew Tree to me

Bagged tickets to see rhys James in October.
Mrs jelly keen to get tickets for Adrian Edmondson doing a my life story tour, also in October.

Back