• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

I have debated going to see him @Kenny as he usually makes me laugh somewhat. That's a good price for a gig nowadays!
Pricing will because the venue is tiny! Can't really ask for arena prices can they!

AF1QipPI9g55IMj8Ax8DlEAnVBO6vj_kvA9fSWTZ5xbI=s1360-w1360-h1020

Just for you - Paper tickets only...

where is this venue? I like going to new places etc.
If you must stalk my mate (I mean feel free, he lives fucking miles away from anyone now so doesn't get much company) then I'd probably wear a disguise as he knows who you are.

Ivo is on a VERY hit and miss BT Sport thing sometimes and he's pretty good. I mean I'd go if he were just doing a read through of the Steve Bruce books.

Stewart Lee at the Grand last night. Superb as ever. Different energy to his new show. Less edgy, maybe even sombre at times, but still absolutely nails the delivery.

Mark Steel last night in Stafford. Outstanding, one of best comedians I’ve seen. Good variety of material and spoke to someone who saw him in November in Newcastle and only one small section of the first half was repeated which is impressive.

good to hear. Off to see him in may at the old rep in brum. He's been someone I have always wanted to see.
Loved his Reasons to be Cheerful book that I read ages ago.

Mark Steel last night in Stafford. Outstanding, one of best comedians I’ve seen. Good variety of material and spoke to someone who saw him in November in Newcastle and only one small section of the first half was repeated which is impressive.
AH, really annoyed I missed that. Have liked him for years

He's coming to Nottingham in May and I'm on leave that week...might have to go

off to see Nick Mohammeds alter ego (Mr Swallow) this evening.
At the old rep in brum - a venue I have never been to (but I'll be back to in a month for mark steel!)

Both the show, & the venue are superb! Lovely seeing Mrs jelly have a great time as she had no idea what she was getting into (bit like her marriage really)

Anyone seen Ed Byrne? Worth watching? Tickets are available near me

He is one I always think I should buy tickets for and then forget.

As always, here to help.

Back