• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Comedians

ain't got the o2/virgin pre sale. like the kennster, am waiting for saturday.
Didn’t use it as it crashed, just go direct. Can’t see how Saturday will be any different.

Why are they even on G&T any way? Not that you're complaining

O2 priority just goes to G&T or ticketmaster.

@lemonjelly click view all shows and choose one which is already available.

Reactions: b3h
but like @North Shropshire Lad I just get a page saying tickets on sale saturday, not the actual ability to purchase them now?

Just pot luck. Every now and then some pop up (and I think it will say "available now" or something in the main list next to that date rather than "available soon")

Just pot luck. Every now and then some pop up (and I think it will say "available now" or something in the main list next to that date rather than "available soon")
This.

Many of the venues now saying Pre Sale 'sold out'. I wonder if you had some priority access in error or because of previous purchases on that site. Even possibly unknowingly.

Nah, never used them before. Just followed what some random on twitter said to do.

I admit I like him but I only want to get tickets for my wife. She’s moaned since we met 25 years ago that I go to sport every week, even when Wolves aren’t playing.
I need tickets to keep my “you see Peter Kay every tour” retort valid

Whilst it will be an online bunfight tomorrow, I have no doubt there will be lots of extra dates added throughout the morning. Good luck! I'll be doing the same mate!

Ton of shows for Peter Kay added for 2024!

I would suggest if you are in a queue, keep the main Ticketmaster or Gigs and Tour page open and refresh it. New dates keep getting added. Was 300,000 in the queue but refreshed and Leeds in 2024 appeared and was straight in and able to book 2 tickets via G&T

Decided not to join the bunfight as figured there’d be plenty available on Twickets. There are already a few on there and likely to be quite readily available going forward, especially with all the new dates being added.

Can understand the advantages of securing them now but would be surprised If they’re not readily available at face value later.

I did say extra dates would be added! Didn't envisage 2024 mind.
See tickets & gigs & tours just give me holding pages.
Been in queues on ticket master & the ticket factory since 10.

1400 in Q is my lowest. I only wanna get the closer tickets though so doubt there'll be any left. Will check Twickets later - assuming they're not all rip off then?

Even more dates being added - up to Oct 2024 now.
One q I'm in was paused after 10 mins & remains paused almost an hour on.
Holding page for every site except ticket master now.

Even more dates being added - up to Oct 2024 now.
One q I'm in was paused after 10 mins & remains paused almost an hour on.
Holding page for every site except ticket master now.

All my queues have gone through now and there's none left I'm afraid // they've stopped working "something went wrong"

Keep trying, however don't expect front row! Just got decent seats for Oct 2024 via see tickets which didn't work most of the morning.
I kept getting things gone wrong messages too.

Reactions: b3h
Got four for Manchester June 2024 from Gigs & Tours.
Says when you’ve checked out that the only resale facility is through Twickets and other resale tickets will be cancelled.
Just been on Twickets and a few are cropping up already. All have to be face value plus Twickets fee which is about 10-15% I think

Back