• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 4th Rnd] West Brom 0-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I wonder if the media can't really report what happened due to some individuals being arrested and not yet tried.

A newspaper saying an individual got injured assaulting a policeman might jeopardise his defence at court?

Or am i being silly?

Well the guy has the best defence if/when he goes to court

- Police denied more Wolves fans seats
- If they had given them more then I wouldn't have had to kick shit out of them

Therefore, only person to blame is the police.

CASE CLOSED

Now, onto my personal injury claim...

I wonder if the media can't really report what happened due to some individuals being arrested and not yet tried.

A newspaper saying an individual got injured assaulting a policeman might jeopardise his defence at court?

Or am i being silly?
  • A 16-year-old held on suspicion of an offensive weapon after he was stopped by officers using Section 60 stop and search powers in a pub before the game.
  • A 29-year-old man arrested for affray after violence in one of the stands.
  • A 24-year-old man arrested for violent disorder after pushing towards officers.
  • A 33-year-old man arrested for violent disorder and assaulting police officers after pushing one officer to the floor and kicking out at another.
  • A 34-year-old man arrested on suspicion of a public order offence after picking up a corner flag and brandishing it as a weapon.
  • A 58-year-old man arrested for assaulting a police officer after throwing punches at officers.

• A 16-year-old held on suspicion of an offensive weapon after he was stopped by officers using Section 60 stop and search powers in a pub before the game.
  • A 24-year-old man arrested for violent disorder after pushing towards officers.
  • A 33-year-old man arrested for violent disorder and assaulting police officers after pushing one officer to the floor and kicking out at another.
  • A 34-year-old man arrested on suspicion of a public order offence after picking up a corner flag and brandishing it as a weapon.
  • A 58-year-old man arrested for assaulting a police officer after throwing punches at officers.
Sorry, I meant under a picture of said individuals.

I heard on 5Live this morning that there had been 6 arrests, 4 from the Albion and 2 from Wolves.

Interesting that the pissed up woman didn't get arrested.
She will just get a stadium ban from the club. She was an idiot but just a very drunk and harmless one. The steward that "caught" her probably had the easiest job out of all them in the action yesterday

Guessing she woke up his morning with little memory of what she did though

She will just get a stadium ban from the club. She was an idiot but just a very drunk and harmless one. The steward that "caught" her probably had the easiest job out of all them in the action yesterday

Guessing she woke up his morning with little memory of what she did though

The steward was fortunate she didn't pull off the megs, he'd have been reminded of that for a while.

Unconfirmed reports that Albion are trying to sign her before the end of January
Hearing she's turned them down as it would mean no more matchday drinking.

I know the STH +1 ticket policy was daft, but I think you still might have gotten one or two Wolves fans in there regardless. Any WBA member could have bought a ticket and sold it on if they just wanted the points or ended up not being able to go.

I know the STH +1 ticket policy was daft, but I think you still might have gotten one or two Wolves fans in there regardless. Any WBA member could have bought a ticket and sold it on if they just wanted the points or ended up not being able to go.
I got into the Cold Blow Lane End at Milwall when all Wolves fans were banned in Dec 2002. Fanzine guys lent us their ID cards. It was a hell of a date, my idea of romance back then. Probably would still be today if I had any remaining romantic ideas TBH.

Back