• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 4th Rnd] West Brom 0-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Just showed the goals again at HT in the Man Utd game.

That "challenge" by Swift on Neto before he scores is Corica levels of weak. I'd be fuming about that in any game, let alone a huge local derby. As limp as lettuce on a Wetherspoons burger.

Just showed the goals again at HT in the Man Utd game.

That "challenge" by Swift on Neto before he scores is Corica levels of weak. I'd be fuming about that in any game, let alone a huge local derby. As limp as lettuce on a Wetherspoons burger.
And the "ironic" cheer from the Albion fans who thought that tackle had stopped him is magical.

That really does look like very little, it's the 100 or so Albion fans who decide they're all hard that caused the delay by the look of that.
It calmed down at that end pretty quick it seemed. Was down our end where most the trouble was with what I can only assume was the day trippers because their behaviour suggested they didn’t care about being banned

We tried it a few times when the Albion defence stepped up so a clear tactic from us. They switched off and Cunha was expecting it
We did but he's under pressure at the time and I don't think he can see through people so couldn't have picked Cunha out.

It's outside of his boot, wrong foot, under pressure and it's 1-0.

As I say, scandalous if he meant it. He should probably have more confidence in his ability on the ball, don't take the safe option so often.

We did but he's under pressure at the time and I don't think he can see through people so couldn't have picked Cunha out.
Yeah I don't think he pinged the perfect ball but has put the ball in the area we were targeting.
CB is switched on its any easy stop but he wasn't and the key was Cunha expecting the ball to arrive in the area it did.

Back