• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Ticket booked. Let's do this. I refuse to sit at home being ill while we play in Europe, if I need carrying to the ground then I'm sure it can be arranged.

Just bought mine... Not sure I'm strong enough to carry you though Dan!

Got mine for this, and managed to get the wife and boy a ticket too! The boy is 4 wins from 4 at Molineux so hopefully a good sign

So I should be able to try and get a ticket today possibly? (for the home game)

Edit: Actually, I've only got 130 points but I guess should be alright

So I should be able to try and get a ticket today possibly? (for the home game)

Edit: Actually, I've only got 130 points but I guess should be alright

I think they're just announcing the points criteria today.

Not sure WHEN they're announcing it, mind!

Yeah I'm checking the website far too often.

Come on Wolves tell me when I can get my tickets!!

Tickets on sale from 6th Feb, no points split yet. Only info so far is on fixture page.

They said they'd announce today not sure, not sure why its taking so long

I get that point brackets etc may depend on how many STH's take their seats but surely have a few options depending on sales and just pick the one that suits this morning, announce early doors go on sale tomorrow......jobs a good un.

Dunno why our ticket office always seem to do things the incompetent way.

S/T holders only had till yesterday to guarantee their seat so it should have been ready to go for others early this morning - no excuse for any further delay really

S/T holders only had till yesterday to guarantee their seat so it should have been ready to go for others early this morning - no excuse for any further delay really

Yet its no gonna start till Thursday and no doubt will start at a stupidly low points total like the last few home games. They'll say its because of the limited time to sell but are losing 3 days!

What’s more annoying is they’ve only just sorted out the away game.

There’s 1600 AST holders and 2100 tickets. So why they need to split them and then give them a combined 9 days to buy them I don’t know.

Pretty shitty to have only 2 point breaks for the tickets.

Cool, I'm well ahead on points, agree it seems a bit shit to have only the 2 point breaks but then the club have been good judges of this in the past, maybe the ST up take hasn't been too great.

Having just had Christmas and my son's birthday and with my daughter's birthday coming up next month then money is going to be a bit tight for this one.

If I decide not to go and anyone wants to use my supporter number then just send me a message. I have 160 points.

Let me know if you don't go mate !

Also - there is still a fair amount of tickets left for the away tie, about 1400 going on the tickets page. Still three days left for ASTs to purchase though I guess.

Cool, I'm well ahead on points, agree it seems a bit shit to have only the 2 point breaks but then the club have been good judges of this in the past, maybe the ST up take hasn't been too great.

saw a tweet from the head of ticketing guy saying they usually have 3-4k to sell per home game (not sure how that adds up with only 22500 STH's that's still a lot of corporates/comps etc) but for this one they've got over 10k so guessing around 6k STH's haven't taken it up.

Its still rubbish how they do it they have plenty of time for more points breaks (and to start higher) give those with higher points a better choice of tickets + make it smoother with less people trying each morning!

Its getting as bad with the league games the last few have all started at the same points (200) despite obviously having games between those times, and they only go up in 20s per day rather than 10s per day. Seems the ticket office have adopted the attitude that as long as everyone in the first bracket can get a ticket then it doesn't matter.

Back