• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Don't think I've ever seen a split beyond members either, all the loyalty splits also stipulate membership but then it just drops to general sale as a free for all so loyalty points are irrelevant to anyone that's not got a membership.

Not having a higher split does mean that it's a bit trickier getting 3 tickets together in somewhere suitable, but it's not been impossible so far

If you attend 10 games you get 100 points, so surely that's just the same as being a member?

Not having a higher split does mean that it's a bit trickier getting 3 tickets together in somewhere suitable, but it's not been impossible so far

If you attend 10 games you get 100 points, so surely that's just the same as being a member?

Not when the wording specifically says members I wouldn't have thought, but I haven't been to 10 games anyway.

I'm not going and have 150 points. Got family stuff so wouldn't be able to leave til 7.30 which isn't enough time to get up there.

Don't think I've ever seen a split beyond members either, all the loyalty splits also stipulate membership but then it just drops to general sale as a free for all so loyalty points are irrelevant to anyone that's not got a membership.

No crazy there's not one really say 50 points.

Its not like they don't have the time could/should have gone something like
Today 200 points
5/2/20 190 points
6/2/20 180
7/2/20 170
8/2/20 160
9/2/20 140
11/2/20 130
12/2/20 120
13/2/20 110
14/2/20 100
17/2/20 50
18/2/20 General sale

I'm not going and have 150 points. Got family stuff so wouldn't be able to leave til 7.30 which isn't enough time to get up there.
I might ask if I can use your number if I can get the Friday off work. If that's ok with you Langers?

No worries.

If anyone else has 150+ and can't go then drop me a PM.

Bloody websites struggling a bit here, think they should have introduced another points bracket...

The websites really struggling, said on payment page that it had failed and session timed out before I then had a 4 minute agonising wait until I got a confirmation email of wolves.

Seems like theres plenty of seats around though....

Yeah, the lack of tiers suggests take up hasn't been all that strong so far (we'll end up selling out no doubt).

The guy and his son who sit to my right haven't been to a single European game all season.

Anyone on here who ends up being one of those Europa League people who turn up late, get up and down all game and leave after 75+ minutes with the game still in the balance are going to get the glaring of a lifetime if I spot them.

Daniel Podence, Leonardo Campana and Renat Dadashov all added to the Europa League Squad

Went on the website about 15 minutes before and got in pretty fast. Plenty of tickets available and I managed to get 3 tickets together which is hard to do for the league games. Website was really slow when I went to purchase and had some problems there though, too many people on at the same time most likely. Don't get why they didn't split it at least one more time.

Website really slow took ages messing about this morning delayed loading time everytime I had to assign a owner to ticket (had to do 4).

Normally a lot smoother than that, could have been helped by say a 200 loyalty point bracket yesterday/Tuesday.

Did seem a fair few STH's not taken their seat again, a good 1000 in the south bank available.

The websites really struggling, said on payment page that it had failed and session timed out before I then had a 4 minute agonising wait until I got a confirmation email of wolves.

Seems like theres plenty of seats around though....

To be fair the payment thing always does that to me! But like you say was definitely struggling today a lot lot slower than normal! And same confirmation email took a while to come through, usually I've had the email while the webiste's still telling me its processing the payment (then says failed)

Got mine about 10:30 thanks to Elephant Pyjamas on here. Website was a little sluggish at times but payment went through ok.

Good seat right at the front of W4. Looking forward to a big Molineux European Knockout game under the lights.

Yeah I wasnt too worried as its happened before.

I do normally manage to get 3 seats together but I do end up doing a tour of the ground each time I go.

Are there still many left for the home game? I’ve got 130 points so going to do it as soon as it opens

Back