• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

We've got the 5.55 kick off for the home game !!!!
4d4bc0360e6c6918d3ce237ed91384c5.jpg

Subject to change still I reckon. British teams virtually never have that slot for home games, it'd be absolute chaos on the roads as well so the police will have something to say about it.

Beeb website still has it at 8pm, with the usual subject to change proviso attached.

Not so good for the team if they're kicking off at 8pm in Greece - WHU on the Sunday and don't they usually fly home after the game?

Waterloo Road closed during rush hour. A treat for everyone leaving work in the City that day.

Waterloo Road closed during rush hour. A treat for everyone leaving work in the City that day.

Also anyone who lives around Birmingham trying to get a train to the match at around 5pm.

I don't think UEFA are that rigid about having a 4 vs 4 split so I'd be surprised.

Subject to change still I reckon. British teams virtually never have that slot for home games, it'd be absolute chaos on the roads as well so the police will have something to say about it.
Arsenal had a couple last season

17.55 on the bbc website now as well. I’m off to submit a holiday form before the rush here.

Just looking at numbers Olympiakos havent lost domesticaly for precisely 12 months, sailed through Champions League Qualification and only Bayern at home stopped them scoring in the group stage. Those odds look awfully wide.

TV for me then. I won't be able to finish work early that day. I was really looking forward to going as well - FFS.

5.55 should be ok for me as I finish work at 4.30.

Bizarre choice of kick off times though...10pm in Greece??

If anybody can’t make it on the 19th, happy to warm your seat - message me!

Back