• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2020 transfer window

Still way too early to tell that. Upgrade in the summer, let Matheson support him along with Burr. Then sell Doc for a decent wedge to an unsuspecting club who likely won't use him like we do.

Maybe Cancelo will get sick of being in the bench at City and be open to joining us finally.

Still way too early to tell that. Upgrade in the summer, let Matheson support him along with Burr. Then sell Doc for a decent wedge to an unsuspecting club who likely won't use him like we do.

Maybe Cancelo will get sick of being in the bench at City and be open to joining us finally.

Doesn’t seem to be our way, past few windows have shown we are keen to buy young players who will develop rather than the finished article.

All depends on the situation and price of the player in question. First choice players who are stuck on the bench and can be had for a slightly smaller fee than normal is who we seem willing to pay for - Raul, Jonny, Neves, Boly, Jota. All not out and out first choices at their clubs and all straight into the team when we signed them.

AEK Have signed a striker on loan, so presume Oliviera is done

That would be a nice late surprise, but I am feeling we are done. Who knows though?

Luke Matheson has just started following Nelson Oliveira on Instagram.

Copied from elsewhere. I know cock all about instagram (or indeed many, MANY things) but thought I would mention it.

He is a Norwich fan to be fair

Why would Matheson know what's going on at Wolves tonight? Surely he's tucked up in bed by now.

Just trying to make people stay up late.

Unlike Rosie, who has buggered off home. Ace reporter.

Assume City fans don’t like Cancelo because he can’t defend and this gets further highlighted because of the rest of them back there. May be better playing in a team where he less exposed and can concentrate on going forward.

Never seen the fuss over Cancelo, did fuck all at Juve and barely laid a glove on Walker in the battle for that position at City. Not seen a huge amount of him but can't say as I've ever seem him do anything of note.

So Bright's deal to Blues has totally died and it looks like Dadashov is going there on loan instead.

Hmmmm

If Dadashov is off then you know just maybe there could be some late news of an incoming. I doubt it though.

So Bright's deal to Blues has totally died and it looks like Dadashov is going there on loan instead.

Good chance for Daddy, seems a bit of a cumbersome figure upfront to be honest, got a decent shot on him though.

Hmmmm

If Dadashov is off then you know just maybe there could be some late news of an incoming. I doubt it though.

I doubt, Dadashov has only just come back from loan and isn't anywhere near the first team.

BAS has gone out as well

It's clear Campana is the back up here

God knows who the u23s will play up front now - Hanne maybe?

I doubt, Dadashov has only just come back from loan and isn't anywhere near the first team.

BAS has gone out as well

It's clear Campana is the back up here

God knows who the u23s will play up front now - Hanne maybe?
Campbell will get an extended run now and looks like Bright will be available

Back