• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Let's talk about Nuno....

The title of the thread is " let's talk about Nuno". We are talking about him. If the thread was " Is Nuno the right man to take us on" then i would get everything would be about business only. ;)
It's on the Wolves forum mate :rolleyes:

If you want to make a thread on the general forum about how Nuno tips well and is kind to puppies, feel free

It does. I don't like it at all. I understand why people have got to this point, but I personally can't get my head round the idea of people wanting to ditch him at the first sign of trouble, with where he has taken this club. That might make me overly sentimental but that's how I feel.
I don’t want to ditch him, but I wouldn’t say it’s the first sign of trouble. As I put in the other thread, we haven’t been performing well for a while and our results are sort of regressing to the mean combined with the fact losing Raul as lowered our quality significantly.

Saying this is the first sign of trouble is like saying MM losing 5-1. The writing was on the wall months before. Sebastian Larsson missing a penalty for Sunderland saved his job.

I don’t want him gone, I want him to fix it. The last 12 months doesn’t suggest there’s a whole heap of evidence he can.

FFS he's a football manager and they get sacked sometimes when their team turns to shit.

You just sound a bit confused and self righteous mate. It's also not our decision to make
Say what? I think you are confused really. I'm talking about him as a person. I don't honestly care how you treat people, but from my perspective you don't treat decent people like shit period. That is how i run MY life. If you don't then fine, but don't tell me i'm self righteous for having particular morals in life.

It's on the Wolves forum mate :rolleyes:

If you want to make a thread on the general forum about how Nuno tips well and is kind to puppies, feel free
No shit sherlock. It's also in the "let's talk about Nuno" thread, or is it code for "let's be happy Nuno is in trouble"?

Good post, but it's never going to stop the plastic fans shouting nuno out. Because they don't care about the club or the town. They are just click bait.
This narrative is absolute bullshit. Having a different opinion on the current state and the immediate future of a football club doesn't make one fan better than another. It's self-righteous, back-patting nonsense.

Anybody that wants Nuno to go, wants it because they feel it will be the best decision for the club they love. They may be right or wrong, but all this plastic bullshit is ridiculous.

Personally, my overwhelming preference would be for him to sort his shit out, and to turn it around. Tbh I'm not sure he'll be able to, and I think he'll be sacked or walk at any point between now and November.

But honestly all this scummy, plastic, disrespectful bollocks needs to fuck off.

Sorry but some of you just sound like you're in a cult or something now
Over reaction....its just many football fans are sentimental traditionalists, me included, I don't like the way coaches and managers are ditched so quickly not just ours, occasionally it works but often it ends up as a slide.
Thats not to say Nuno gets a free ride of course, he has to come up with goods if not in results at least in performances. Even if we go down ( we won't) I'd stay with him to try and turn it round.......but I realise I'm in a minority in a football sense

We're talking about football, not who we want to marry our daughters or have a drink with.

I couldn't care less if Willian Jose is a cunt or a saint, I'm more interested in what he can do for Wolves. A football team I support.

This narrative is absolute bullshit. Having a different opinion on the current state and the immediate future of a football club doesn't make one fan better than another. It's self-righteous, back-patting nonsense.

Anybody that wants Nuno to go, wants it because they feel it will be the best decision for the club they love. They may be right or wrong, but all this plastic bullshit is ridiculous.

Personally, my overwhelming preference would be for him to sort his shit out, and to turn it around. Tbh I'm not sure he'll be able to, and I think he'll be sacked or walk at any point between now and November.

But honestly all this scummy, plastic, disrespectful bollocks needs to fuck off.
Yep. 12 year old kids on twitter certainly know everything there is to know about management, and are well placed to comment on whether to sack the best manager we have had in 50 years. Got it.

Over reaction....its just many football fans are sentimental traditionalists, me included, I don't like the way coaches and managers are ditched so quickly not just ours, occasionally it works but often it ends up as a slide.

Does a single person on the forum want Nuno sacked?

Like I said on another thread, for a forum that thinks it's above Twitter and MM, it sure lacks nuance at times.
This forum should definately be above Twitter and and MM. Twitter is full of fucktards, and this forum was formed to get away from all the relentless negativity bullshit on MM.

Be interested to see which way you fall if there's ever a divorce. 😉
ha! When that day eventually comes I will definitely follow what he does after with great interest.
I don’t want to ditch him, but I wouldn’t say it’s the first sign of trouble. As I put in the other thread, we haven’t been performing well for a while and our results are sort of regressing to the mean combined with the fact losing Raul as lowered our quality significantly.

Saying this is the first sign of trouble is like saying MM losing 5-1. The writing was on the wall months before. Sebastian Larsson missing a penalty for Sunderland saved his job.

I don’t want him gone, I want him to fix it. The last 12 months doesn’t suggest there’s a whole heap of evidence he can.
I think it is the first real sign of trouble.

The performances in project restart were solid, by no means exciting, but we deservedly won all the games we did and even had a couple of moments go against us (Sheffield Utd/Burnley late goals).

Then at the start of this season we got better results than performance in the first 5 games, but in the 5/6 games before Raul's injury we had been gradually improving and played well in several, only the Leicester game was really crap, and we only lost that due to a terrible penalty decision.

Since then we had some games where we were pretty unlucky Villa, Spurs, United but also some poor ones like Burnley and Liverpool.

Then the more recent performances - second half of Everton and Bright, West Brom, Palace, Chorley, is the worst we've looked under Nuno I would say. These are made even worse by the fact in games we probably should have won or got more out of in the run of games before that we didn't.

In terms of points and performance, we are now pretty much exactly where we should be. 23 points from 21 games is a very fair reflection overall.

Yep. 12 year old kids on twitter certainly know everything there is to know about management, and are well placed to comment on whether to sack the best manager we have had in 50 years. Got it.

Why don't you tell them on Twitter then instead of judging people you don't know on here with your decent/cunt dichotomy?? When none of them are saying sack Nuno??

Back