• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Commentators desperately trying to make out West Ham’s second shouldn’t stand when they’ve done nothing wrong. Schar making a right meal of a little flick, not the kind of head injury that necessitates immediate treatment.
Yeah, tough luck I'm afraid. We already had his Platoon impression at Molineux.

Yeah, tough luck I'm afraid. We already had his Platoon impression at Molineux.
It’s become almost routine for players wanting to stop play to grab their head like they’ve been on the end of a George Foreman punch. Worse than diving as refs inevitably want to be cautious.

Time ref's woke up to Gordon's bullshit dives. Not a pen for me as Gordon clearly put his foot across his opponent. I may be biased as I despise the little prick.... harks back to his Everton days.

Absolutely OK with the West Ham goal to give them the lead. Quite happy the ref allowed that to play on. Sure there was contact but anyone who has played the game has suffered that kind of flick and not gone down as if they have had a heart attack. Fuck Newcastle.

HA HA HA... lovely West Ham goal.... stick it to em'...

Newcastle players are dropping like flies

That pen was a bottle job by VAR and the ref as they got lots of unjustified grief for allowing WHs second goal. Never given if Newcastle were away.

Zouma showing the acceleration of a steam roller when trying to catch Barnes.

Zouma you fucking pussy. Let it bounce so a player 2 ft shorter can dance round you.

Wow... Barnes... great strike to make it 4-3 Newky

Back