• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

MK Dons (A) build up 5/4/16

Not the first time that Mcdonald has fallen out with a manager. Didn't he storm out of the Burnley ground after being subbed/dropped? and went to the pub instead. In hindsight we should have got rid in the summer. I was a Mcdonald fan but if the above is true then he can do one. I'm no fan of Jackett either.
Half time of a game I believe.

Never understood the love for McDonald, thought we missed out when we could have moved him on beginning of the season, inconsistant, lazy, average Champ player who comes up with the occasional sublime pass. Saville, despite his limitations has provided more since he came back from loan than Mcdonald has all season.

As well as Burnley he acted the twat at Sheff Utd when we came in for him. Saying that Jackett does have form for bombing players out suddenly

Not the first time that Mcdonald has fallen out with a manager. Didn't he storm out of the Burnley ground after being subbed/dropped? and went to the pub instead. In hindsight we should have got rid in the summer. I was a Mcdonald fan but if the above is true then he can do one. I'm no fan of Jackett either.

The Burnley game they got lumped 6-0 by Man City and were five down at half time... Why he'd get the hump at being taken off fuck knows. He's massively petulant Jackett been precious or otherwise IMO.

He was playing for Brian Laws to be fair, a good reason to be pissed off ;)

Magnificent in League 1, and sublime at times in the Championship level but he's not special enough for us to cater to him being a prat. He can do one if his attitude is shit.

Back