• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season ticket details released

I always have the niggling feeling that if I don't renew one year we will piss the league by 100 points... I'm mad surely.
They won't used that one. It doesn't rhyme.

We're not going to renew, it's been a chore this season and there seems so much wrong at the minute. Membership next season.

We've missed the last 2 games as we're in India and I couldn't give our season tickets away! Watching next week's game here in the sun...

What's the chances of the early bird being a failure and the prices staying the same in the summer to try and bump numbers up?

yeah, that doesn't happen

But it only happens when you don't renew. The law of sods. I was about to walk away under Hoddle but renewed "just in case" and I am glad I did. Two great seasons followed.

What's the chances of the early bird being a failure and the prices staying the same in the summer to try and bump numbers up?

Very high. Plus they may just not announce the figures and just keep it open.

I just cannot not renew. I know if I don't, I will still go next season and pay on the gate every match or just buy a season ticket in the summer - for more. Just shy of 50 years I have been going to the Wolves. Perhaps it is more out of habit but it has become my life and my sons too, it will soon be my grandson. They have got me and many many others the same way - the worst of it is, the club know and abuse that every year and rub our noses in it with there disgusting patronising advertising slogans.

Well I'm moving to a new location (within the Southbank) on Saturday, I'll still more than likely be doing the early bird but I'm looking forward to seeing how Saturday goes.

Well I'm moving to a new location (within the Southbank) on Saturday, I'll still more than likely be doing the early bird but I'm looking forward to seeing how Saturday goes.

Hopefully a better experience than the last one then - which section have you moved to?

Hopefully a better experience than the last one then - which section have you moved to?

Clean slate, same row PP but far right, I've always had the impression the crowd are a bit more easy going on the right side.

Clean slate, same row PP but far right, I've always had the impression the crowd are a bit more easy going on the right side.

They are, well i have always thought so when ive been there.
Mainly because they arent season ticket holders so change most weeks.

Had a second e-mail today about renewing because I hadn't opened the previous one. They must be getting desperate already if they're sending out reminders already.

Slightly off topic but Huddersfield have announced adult season tickets at £179 (£7.78 per game) in all areas of the ground today. Bravo.

I'm always bemused when Lynne O Reardon pipes up about our prices despite us charging away fans just £4 less than Boro.

Slightly off topic but Huddersfield have announced adult season tickets at £179 (£7.78 per game) in all areas of the ground today. Bravo.

I'm always bemused when Lynne O Reardon pipes up about our prices despite us charging away fans just £4 less than Boro.

Yep - that's for the first 10,000 STs. Great stuff by Huddersfield and I would love to know why we aren't able to offer this?

Yes very well done Huddersfield and in ALL areas of the ground.
Ive never ever understood the pricing structures for different parts of the ground nor understood the utterly stupid Cat A B C D E F G put on
match day tickets either....i mean, as a fan im going to see Wolves not Everton or Arsenal or Coventry.

Id assume Bradford still do sensible ST pricing too.

More on huddersfield.
"Prices for the 2016-17 campaign will be £179 for adults and seniors, £69 for eight to 17-year-olds inclusive and £23 for under eights"

£69 for under 17's is fantastic and for future support.