• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Tickets 2019/20

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
Looks like £520 (inc booking fee) behind the goals to renew.

Not announced yet but if you click to renew on your account the price shows up.

£27 per game? General sale tickets are going to be stupidly priced then

How much did you pay this season?

Edit: Mine is £550 to renew with the booking fee (£10!). Only a small rise from this year.

I’m guessing most will renew. Very unlikely that everyone on the waiting list will get season tickets next year - so even less unlikely for anyone outside of the waiting list to get one.

They need to build a new stand or two, fast.

Last edited:
How do you get on the waiting list? Or has that ship sailed?

How do you get on the waiting list? Or has that ship sailed?

"The quickest and easiest method to secure your position on the waiting list is online via www.wolvestickets.co.uk, but you can also enrol via phone on 0371 222 1877, or in person at the Molineux Ticket Office."

25th July then :/

I'm on the waiting list, doubt I'll get a ticket though

I'm on the waiting list, doubt I'll get a ticket though

depends on how many are banned from renewing after selling their tickets on stubhub etc and of course if more Rugeley Pie flingers have been caught

Just tried to "buy" a place on the waiting list through the online shop but none are available to me in my current subscription.

Damn it. Got the green light for a ticket next year from the missus the other day too!

When I click "renew" nothing happens. No biggie but had to try it.

Yeah, looks like they've shut it off now. Someone not paying attention this morning.

Anyway, the price isn't individual to you. £520 behind the goals, £544 Steve Bull, £628 Billy Wright.

Either that or they've banned you and they'll get round to telling you next month :)

Does £544 in Steve Bull include the booking fee?

Mine was 434 last season in Steve Bull (payed monthly) so it's at least 110 more (probably more for monthly?)

#bigtime

EDIT: 496 sorry. So not as bad! 496 up to 544, add a bit on for paying monthly.

Disappointed but not surprised by the rise. Had a figure where it wouldn't be do'able but it's well under that and even if we whacked another £70 on the season after I'd afford it for at least another year.

Feel for those who can't afford the extra though. Particularly those with youngsters. I wonder how much the young adult ticket went up by.

Live in hope that when the stadium work starts and the capacity is increased to over 45k, then the prices will start to come down.

Live in hope that when the stadium work starts and the capacity is increased to over 45k, then the prices will start to come down.

Doubt it. Might not rise as much but will still be a way to bring in more money.

It's the basic laws of supply and demand, with base capitalist avarice underpinning it. I don't agree with it, but it's the way of the world.

If you can sell 120%+ of capacity for every single game, as we can at the moment, then prices go up. That won't apply if and when we have a 45k stadium so they'll need to reassess (unless we're actually a proper European qualifying, trophy winning team by then).

Looks like £520 (inc booking fee) behind the goals to renew.

Not announced yet but if you click to renew on your account the price shows up.

How much of an increase is this - mines a concession ticket so haven't worked out what the jump up is

Back