• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Car Thread

Stock purchase or a cancelled order you have lucked out on?

Stock purchase or a cancelled order you have lucked out on?
Tesla sadly. There model works really well for supplying cars quickly I think

Plus our company runs a huge fleet so I guess that helps

Just don't get into an accident! Their parts supply is appalling at the moment.

I have a driver who reversed into, I can only presume, the hulk and needs 8 parts to repair the boot. Accident was Nov 23. Should be fixed by January 25.

Their model is superb though for a quick turnaround.

My old car is up for sale with the Garage. Quite surprised they have only added just over 3k to the price they purchased it for

Car arriving 2nd April. Happy with that as it was ordered on the 12th December. Decent turn around.

Could have had it next week but I need to be in Leeds so couldn't guarantee I would be here the 2 days available next week. Fake Death of Jesus weekend ruining the other chance of having it before the end of next week.

Mine isn't due until the end of May despite being ordered well before Christmas. Was originally told mid-Feb delivery as well, bastards.

I sat with a former high level director from Centrica during a presentation on use of Hydogen and he is absolutely pissed himself laughing. Its going to very niche and there will be zero mass market cars using it

I’m sure when I was a kid there was a conspiracy theory that someone had invented an engine that ran on water and the big petrol conglomerates had him bumped off.

I’m sure when I was a kid there was a conspiracy theory that someone had invented an engine that ran on water and the big petrol conglomerates had him bumped off.
You can create Hydrogen from water and I think this has been tested as part of an 'engine'. Bit pointless though as you need electricity to create the hydrogen for the engine to move the motor. You may as well just use an electric motor since electricity is easier to store, safer and the process is more efficient.

Back