• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Greece are in the playoffs at the end of the month. Kazakhstan at home then Georgia or Luxembourg away.

You've got to think if they go through then Poyet will stay for the finals!
The Georgians have a couple of seemingly high end players but admit I’ve no idea how badly they drop off in quality after that.

Edit: Misread your post a bit, I now realize.

John Coleman sacked by Accrington. Not much of a statement for someone who's managed them for 23 of the last 25 years.

John Coleman sacked by Accrington. Not much of a statement for someone who's managed them for 23 of the last 25 years.

Was a bit of a fall out with the owner not too long ago I think?

Some fun on the rumour mill. If Stoke lose to Boro tomorrow they'll sack Schumacher and appoint Pulis.

What a club.
This possibly has legs given some of the photos I have seen from some of the influential Stokies I know. A certain friend of Pulis and a former Director at Stoke was there yesterday having flown in from Colorado. Also, a certain agent for Pulis also flew back from the USA yesterday just for the game. 2+2 = 5.

After making a cup final and just before he was pushed
Agreed to leave in the week.

Fans hated him and he hated staying in Aberdeen. Already had a trip home and missed training for the week.
Told the board to speed up the search for a manager so he could fook off.

Mutantball Val finally sacked by Watford. Tom Cleverley in temporary charge.

Caretakers aside that's 10 managers in 5 years. Joke owners.

Might sound petty but ive really hated Watford since that semi-final.

Caretakers aside that's 10 managers in 5 years. Joke owners.

Might sound petty but ive really hated Watford since that semi-final.
I've hated them since they destroyed us in the FA Cup at Molineux when Taylor was their manager and we had Kearns in goal. And he still wasn't the worst I saw... for that see Hansbury.

Last edited:
Lecce sack their manager for headbutting an opposition forward...

Lecce released the following statement...

“After the events that occurred at the end of the Lecce - Verona match, US Lecce announces that it has relieved coach Roberto D'Aversa of his duties.

“Thanks go to the coach and his staff for the work done.”

Percy saying that Gary Rowett is in talks with Blues over a short-term appointment as interim head coach/consultant, set to be confirmed later today

Back