• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The one we have all been waiting for - Chesterfield away (Checkatrade Trophy)

Over the top of the ball.

All it means though is he will miss EFL Trophy games. Ban won't count in the League (not that he is playing any time soon)

Shame that he's managed to fuck this game up for all the kids around him. Idiot.

Couple of blokes near me saying "well done ref, you've ruined the game" (shakes head)

Wolves player not working here either

Dicko through again and is clipped as he turns in the box. Fights to stay on his feet but the chance is lost...would've been a soft pen but no advantage

Go to the Chesterfield player using your log in details and you should be fine. I'm listening get through football league app.

Comms are a bit dodgy though. They've just claimed Dicko was a big money signing...

Connor Ronan is a good little player. Good range of passes and clever movement

Go to the Chesterfield player using your log in details and you should be fine. I'm listening get through football league app.

Comms are a bit dodgy though. They've just claimed Dicko was a big money signing...

Cheers - working via that route

These 2 are even less interesting than Mikey Burrows though

We're doing really well with 10 men... Nouha takes a hit and gets up slowly. a yellow for their player
Half time and we are competing which I guess is the whole idea

No worries. The commentators are typically biased as you'd expect. The like Ronan though, as do I.

cheers, got it working :)

anyway, nice Dicko is playing again and doing ok

Looks like Nouha has had enough. Went down on 63 minutes with a little cramp and is replaced a minute later by Donovan Wilson

good decision

Looks like Nouha has had enough. Went down on 63 minutes with a little cramp and is replaced a minute later by Donovan Wilson

Good to get him minutes in a competitive match - no need to rush him back seeing as how we have added players this season

Back