• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Photography Thread

The Bavarian Alps..

317306_10151352555186787_1934787074_n.jpg

You stitch that one together?

sent from phone

Hey not all of us have a -50mm physics-breaking wide angle, stitching is perfectly OK in my book. :D

I've been messing about with cameras for a long time. It's cost me a few bob as well, there's always a better lens, camera body or gadget to lust after. Pavlos is right about the rule of thirds - if you look at t3ch's picture of the lizard thingy, it's a good composition with the creature on the bottom left third and the finger on the top right third. Other good tips are to crop the picture so that the subject fills most of it, or have something that leads your eye into the main subect.

Here's a few of mine chosen randomly from the terabytes I have hanging around.

IMG_0114a.jpg

ImpressionsofRiga.jpg

IMG_0166a.jpg

Edit - Thanks Kenny for fixing it

Loving the pictures of Rome, particularly the Flavian Amphitheatre, good work sir!

I haven't done any photography for ages which a shame but this thread has inspired me to go through my archives. Below is one of my favourite images from my holiday in France last year:

IMG_1738.jpg

Made your picture viewable for everyone Wombat.

attachment.php

24073_1364417587269_2514145_n.jpg

Not as good as some of the pictures you have taken but that's my effort.

Liked the lines in this. Northern France.

I had a similar pic when the bloke in the distance wasn't there... it was a nothing photo.

img938.jpg

Somewhere in the Lake District... Magic moment.
I'll photoshop it and liven it up one day...

img936.jpg

img934.jpg

Top one's in Newcastle. Original print was badly damaged...

2nd one was of an alien ghost train floating past my hotel window outside Paris.

6685f3ed-bb1c-4d28-9502-0a0a85246353.jpg

img869_edited-1.jpg

Back