• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Cherry bakewell digestives. Gamechanger in the biscuit world

Nah. Em bought a pack the other day. Tasted like flowers.

They've also got Marmalade on Toast flavour and Strawberries and Cream flavour.

New Broadband service kicks in when expected (& a hell of lot quicker & cheaper than the previous deal + includes all phone calls under an hour)

Previous supplier with a pleading letter saying they could give me a much better deal is pointless - you should have done that last month before you charged a shedlod of money for the first month in lockdown rather than waiting till I had got pissed off.

It's taken many, many years of moaning from work and family, but I'm finally having my first smart phone delivered later today. No idea what it is, I just know it's going to be arriving about 4pm and then will live in a box until I can be bothered to sort it out and put the sim cards in.

so by 4.05 will people be asking you to turn off the auto sig thingy?

"Sent by pablo from his nice new shiney device"

Cherry bakewell digestives. Gamechanger in the biscuit world

Having had the opportunity to sample these, they are a bit strong in flavour for me. The cherry is a bit too much. Stops me eating half a packet in one go though!

I ought mention the lemon drizzle kitkats I had a week or so ago. They were fucking awesome. If they brought those out in kitkat chunkys, I'd be like T-dan was about white lion bars.

so by 4.05 will people be asking you to turn off the auto sig thingy?

"Sent by pablo from his nice new shiney device"

I can see the tech help thread getting utilised.

The information I have is that it's a Samsung A20 (then some other numbers). I have no idea if that's any good, but I asked that they send me something inexpensive, as I'll break a few a year.

I ought mention the lemon drizzle kitkats I had a week or so ago. They were fucking awesome. If they brought those out in kitkat chunkys, I'd be like T-dan was about white lion bars.

Don't offer the possibility of those - the West Country lags at least 15 yrs behind the rest of the Country - I want one now!

Air conditioning in me house, when I had it. Never really appreciated it until now I don't have it.

I'm knitting a blanket. Should be finished for the Winter. Black & Gold, with embroided players names and numbers, past and present :)

I dare say 'Hibbitt' will be on it several times :)

Back