• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Moving in with Mrs DW in a few months. Made up doesn't cover it.
know how you feel. moving in with mrs jelly, and in particular buying our home is something I have never regretted, and indeed appreciate every single day.
much happiness to both of you.

Seven-thirty this am, it's been raining nonstop overnight, just froze but with a nasty wind-chill, and I am happy because our 17 year old arthritic dog wants to go for a walk.

She also had the good sense to turn round after 2 minutes and come home.

That my complete bathroom refit is almost there (delayed for a week as the plumber got Covid with a virtually empty room!)

Can have a proper shower for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks - so no more washing down at the kitchen sink in the way you did in the 1940's

Tickets booked this morning for EMF.................... This is going to be absolutely magic..

Tickets booked this morning for EMF.................... This is going to be absolutely magic..
EMF and a night out in Bedford with me.

I don't think your year is going to get any better tbh

That my complete bathroom refit is almost there (delayed for a week as the plumber got Covid with a virtually empty room!)

Can have a proper shower for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks - so no more washing down at the kitchen sink in the way you did in the 1940's
I had my bathroom refitted in November. Fortunately no delays, but I can understand your angst.

Waking up before the sun rises.

Getting out of bed this early sucks, but at least it's not for work, and I love being able to get things like the gym out of the way before most of the city has awoken at all.

Waking up before the sun rises.

Getting out of bed this early sucks, but at least it's not for work, and I love being able to get things like the gym out of the way before most of the city has awoken at all.
It's great getting up to see the sun rise if you're doing something fun......as you say if it's a cold, dark winters morning for work....its shit

I also woke up this morning with the sunshine in my eyes, and I noticed that clouds have gone and took the rain that came inside. Rough start mate I'll tell ya.

Just in the process of putting a new bathroom suite in with a shower for my Mom as she cannot get in a bath so having to work around the existing wash hand basin and toilet for now, the bath is from the era where they made the room fit the bath, so it was buried in the walls 2" either end and to cap it all the bath was cast so it weighed about the same a small family car, now I was always fit and healthy in my youth, working in building supplies made me trim, but that was 30 years ago, now I apparently have the strength of Stephen Hawkins

Just in the process of putting a new bathroom suite in with a shower for my Mom as she cannot get in a bath so having to work around the existing wash hand basin and toilet for now, the bath is from the era where they made the room fit the bath, so it was buried in the walls 2" either end and to cap it all the bath was cast so it weighed about the same a small family car, now I was always fit and healthy in my youth, working in building supplies made me trim, but that was 30 years ago, now I apparently have the strength of Stephen Hawkins
I helped move a pallet of stone bricks and a load of big porcelain slabs to behind the garage on Thursday. Friday morning I couldn't move. The joys of getting older.

Back