• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just played wordle for the first time.

Got it at the 2nd attempt.

What's all the fuss?
It's been a really good way for my sisters (one in LA, one up in Connecticut) and I to stay in touch. It's more a fun distraction that can't devolve into a total timesink since you only get one word a day and it's the same for everyone.

I helped move a pallet of stone bricks and a load of big porcelain slabs to behind the garage on Thursday. Friday morning I couldn't move. The joys of getting older.
The problem is, in my mind I can still do it ............:)

I have started to struggle to get tops off jars sometimes, the decline is worrying somewhat.

Gotta get one of those thin grippy silicone pads. Changed my mom's life, those did.

Gotta get one of those thin grippy silicone pads. Changed my mom's life, those did.
Good shout. Got one somewhere, inherited from my mom. Will dig it out. Won`t use it unless I have to though, you have to fight this shit.;)

Good shout. Got one somewhere, inherited from my mom. Will dig it out. Won`t use it unless I have to though, you have to fight this shit.;)
This line of thinking has never made sense to me. If something improves your life, embrace it and take advantage.
Life is hard enough without us creating additional difficulties for ourselves.

You know that humans love to be in control of things, LJ! Especially their own bodies.

We're a stingy lot, us homo sapiens. Divas, some might say.

Removed all my Teams, Outlook, Zoom, Slack and work WhatsApp accounts from my phone and Computer. I am officially free and unemployed 😀
I envy you right now. Although obviously hope the unemployed part is planned :D

Enjoy the short break, Tredders!

Thanks! I’m breaking into your world next month, going to work for a US software company :)
No shit? Welcome to the madness!

Can’t say I blame you, the money being thrown around is nuts. Congrats!

I have my internet security free with BT. They were with Mcafee and I had no trouble accessing a well known site to watch our games. They have now switched to using Norton and Norton has blocked the site. I was resigned to having to listen to commentary but just found out it is on Amazon Prime. Happy days!

Just been offered a new job, heading back to the Google account as Talent Retention & Engagement lead. Fully remote working.

Needed to get out of my current Operation Manager role as we are returning to the office and its a 3hr commute for me every day.
New role is at the same level so no increase in salary but certainly an easier life which I need as we are about to close on our first house.

Just got bought my first piece of Wolves gear. Took advantage of the wacky sale and got a Moutinho shirt.

I'm thinking of wearing it to a CLT FC match. Maybe even the inaugural. It'll stand out amongst the blue for sure.

My Moutinho shirt >>>> Your Moutinho shirt tbf :D

FHKQt3GXoAUPUjI

Back