• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I always like waking up and being able to sit and eat breakfast in a nice bright East facing room. Really wakes you up properly (and helps sleep patterns too) to get you going in the morning.

I much prefer light mornings, going to be a bit crappy going back to dark for the next few weeks.

Anyone else do Wolves 10km today?

Started and finished at Molineux and was a major buzz running into the stadium and doing a "lap of honour" at the end. 🤣

Went full "Bully" at the end.

Buzz also helped by a PB.

Last edited:
Anyone else do Wolves 10km today?

Started and finished at Molineux and was a major buzz running into the stadium and doing a "lap of honour" at the end. 🤣

Went full "Bully" at the end.

Buzz also helped by a PB.

Christ that’s a good time!

Becoming a greatgrandfather for the sixth time. Second great grandson today. This is Amy's (as in Lewis) 2nd child.
Congrats, we're currently waiting for number 4...although she's not due till end of April, my daughter is HUGE (don't tell her I said that)

Yes many congratulations Phil, I'm stuck on six grand kids so I need to have a word with the kids as my ultimate aim is to catch Darlo up :)

Its absolutely bloody outstandingly beautiful out today :)

BnBL8K9.jpg

NUEhYZb.jpg

VG15MJD.jpg

l8jHhJO.jpg

It's a nice morning but bloody cold still.

What a weekend, a double against the Villa, and a massive 10 minute PB at Manchester Marathon yesterday with 2.49.36.

Ecstatic, and 2 weeks today i'll be running the Boston Marathon, not sure my legs are as happy about that as i am right now! :LOL:

What a weekend, a double against the Villa, and a massive 10 minute PB at Manchester Marathon yesterday with 2.49.36.

Ecstatic, and 2 weeks today i'll be running the Boston Marathon, not sure my legs are as happy about that as i am right now! :LOL:

Bloody hell that's some time, good luck in Boston (I'm assuming Mass not Lincs)

A colleague ran the Manchester marathon yesterday and also clocked a PB!

Back