• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Things must have changed the last 20 years. I remember it relieving just enough of the congestion that you didn't actually need to use it.

Things must have changed the last 20 years. I remember it relieving just enough of the congestion that you didn't actually need to use it.
You still don't most days. If it's clear then the M6 is still quicker. More of a security blanket if you don't mind paying. On the wrong day it will save you a lot of time though

The return of Time Team as a crowd funded series. No channel 4, no Tony Robinson, obviously no Mick, and sadly no Phil, but the programmes on You tube are a joy for an archaeology fan like me. Its fabulous to see.

(sorry I am a right geek)
Didn't know about that, cheers, Time Team was a programme we all watched as a family, it encouraged my eldest to do Archaelogy at uni.

Bloke who is trying to get me back into work has a connection with the Time Team lot, and knew I had an interest in that area so let me know.

I mean both you and Tony Robinson inexplicably rate the first series of Blackadder AND Rik Mayall's cameo appearances, there's the connection :)

In fact the wedding scene with Lord Flashheart I can probably still quote most of the lines even though it is 37 years old (christ!)

Hi Bridesmaid, like the beard, gives me something to hang on to

Hey - Melchy - still worshipping God? Last time I looked he was worshipping me

Am I pleased to see you or is this a canoe in my pocket.

Don't think Rik May all was bad in anything, although the earliest thing I remember him being in was an 80s sketch show, his character was Kevin Turvey

He and Ade were always great in Bottom Live. Used to rip into where ever they were playing and the audience loved it

At a slight tangent, am going to see A Christmas carol at the RSC, as Ade Edmonson has been announced as the lead.

Back