• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy and apprehensive... I've just been elected as the North East representative on the RMT National H&S Advisory Board which meets quarterly in London. Brushing up on my H&S stuff as we speak!

Got an introductory Teams meeting on Friday morning and have to attend the annual H&S conference in York on 20th and 21st February.
Welcome to the dark side!

Also lost his counter claim when it couldn't be proved he wasn't racist...

Is it not? But why? I've never experienced it before.

Contacted the council, they're going to send a new one - but going to take a couple of weeks - first world problems, but no bin for Christmas, not ideal.
New bin has arrived, at last!

First world problems, but a right pain in the arse not having one for the last couple of months.

stepdaughters bin went missing recently. she checked her ring doorbell camera, and the binmen threw it into their van.
so she asked them the following week (coincidentally it was the guy who on her camera threw it into the van). He denied all knowledge. she showed him the footage. He then said it was damaged, and he had reported it requesting a new one for her.
Bullshitting fuckwit!

Happy birthday Cassie!

My youngest turned 40 years old last year. Now THAT'S when you feel old 😉
My oldest Grandson turned 17 yesterday and I honestly don't know where that times gone

Back