• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just done my latest poo stick request, not particularly pleasant but can be a lifesaver, never understood why so many people can’t bring themselves to do it.

Just done my latest poo stick request, not particularly pleasant but can be a lifesaver, never understood why so many people can’t bring themselves to do it.
Personally I've never had a problem with it, it's just a bit of shit and my shit at that. If the worst happens, I want to know as soon as.

Got a promotion at work. Been here for over 9 years now so more than overdue - very excited about it, been a very nervy week with the interviews etc but finally confirmed today, starting on Monday.

Same department as before which I'm also pleased about as my team are great.

4XZLOsLesTBa.gif

Get home abd a celeb Chase episode is being watched...anyway just watched Hoddle fuck it up...3 grand and then caught.

Ha...cheered me up did that.

Getting about 75% coverage of the solar eclipse here, which should be super neat. Barely got anything in Florida from the 2017 eclipse.

Any sign of the rapture, earthquakes, aliens or the giant black hole started by CERN and the hadron collider?
Can you tell I’ve got suckered into mad threads on twitter

Getting about 75% coverage of the solar eclipse here, which should be super neat. Barely got anything in Florida from the 2017 eclipse.
Here in Chattanooga we are forecast to get 80/90%
Back in 2017 I was working in Athens TN and experienced 100% totality (Consequently it took me 3 hours to drive back home that day due to solar eclipse traffic on i75!)
I'll see if I can find some old photos back from 2017 and later today

Back