• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Could’ve got loads of that when I worked at Novotel, had loads of it. Claims to fame handling Neves Rolex because he left it behind and handing Cav his wash bag after his missus bought it in.

Doing Wordle.
I have about 5 words I use to start it on any random given day and today the word I use most often was the winner!
1st go!
It said go out and buy a lottery ticket!
Too late mate, you've used all your luck for the year I'm afraid.

Too late mate, you've used all your luck for the year I'm afraid.
Obviously a HUGE amount of skill involved with that.
Very little luck.
I always use 1 of 5 or 6 words then the 2nd word is one of about 3.
That way I've used all the vowels and used the 3 most common letters, then I stop eating my breakfast and concentrate for a few minutes...
Hardly paid any attention this morning.

Daughter left college this year, got the required grades, and was informed yesterday she's reached the final stages of starting a career after numerous tests and interviews with the police.

Not sure I'm happy about the choice of career, but delighted to see her so happy to be so close to a job she's always wanted to do and worked so hard to achieve. Not bad for someone diagnosed autistic and permanently excluded from school in year 8, proud dad.

Last edited:
Daughter left college this year, got the required grades, and was informed yesterday she's reached the final stages of starting a career after numerous tests and interviews with the police.

Not sure I'm happy about the choice of career, but delighted to see her so happy to be see so close to a job she's always wanted to do and worked so hard to achieve. Not bad for someone diagnosed autustic and permanently excluded from school in year 8, proud dad.
That's great mate. A career in the police is a big step, can be fulfilling I should think but I'd hate dealing with the general public, mostly tossers.
Fair play to her for going into a public service job.

Was my first time in South Wales other than for the football, absolutely glorious.

Spent nearly all my childhood holidays in Aber, my first time back there since 1998 and Mrs DW had never been.

Was my first time in South Wales other than for the football, absolutely glorious.

Spent nearly all my childhood holidays in Aber, my first time back there since 1998 and Mrs DW had never been.
I like pretty much all of Wales, difficult to beat when the sun shines (as are a lot of UK locations)
Nice to see you enjoying life man (if I may be so bold)

Tenby is glorious - went there several years ago, and we said we wanted to go back. Only downside is the length of the journey there (the m4 is horrible!)
Mind me asking where the location is of the 1st 2 pics? Is that Aberystwyth? I don't think I have been there since I was a small child, but it looks really picturesque.

Yeah, that's Aberystwyth Castle.
Spent hundreds of weekends in the areas between Aberystwyth and Barmouth as a child. I had / still have family who live in the villages in between, hadn't been for about 30 years till last year to meet up with lost cousins.

You've just inspired me to book up again!

Back