• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Should I wait until Dec 1st.

Feel like puggin now :(

I'll be full of Christmas cheer WHEN ITS CHRISTMAS TIME. I've got a nice 2 week break from work to look forward to.

However, November 1st simply isn't Christmas time. Not even close.

You've all dampened me spirits now. :(

I will wait for someone else to post one up :(

I've been working hard on me Forum Advent Calendar thread an all. :(

And I made you all a couple of cards :(

Ungrateful fuckers!!!!

You've all dampened me spirits now. :(

I will wait for someone else to post one up :(

I've been working hard on me Forum Advent Calendar thread an all. :(

And I made you all a couple of cards :(

Ungrateful fuckers!!!!

Fook 'em Soob's, fuck em

You don't like Cricket - so you keep away from that Thread. If people don't want to talk about Christmas in November, they just have to do what leeds is going to do - Ignore the thread.

Quite. You might find its an empty thread for a while but go for it if you really can't wait!

The time has come to peel off the life size David Beckham off me wall and bin him.

Sorry David but ya was starting to look a bit grubby.

5a1988c2a31f4d3e4ab664fa307f0ce2.jpg

You are not annoying.

Just for you, here's proof that Christmas isn't shit

c3054adbd6220f70e11b42528a58d38a.jpg

You are not annoying.

Just for you, here's proof that Christmas isn't shit

c3054adbd6220f70e11b42528a58d38a.jpg

I am.

But these are exactly the kind of things to put on the 'C' thread. So save them until then! All things jolly. Wait till you see me 4 foot Father Christmas, he's a cracker :)

I am.

But these are exactly the kind of things to put on the 'C' thread. So save them until then! All things jolly. Wait till you see me 4 foot Father Christmas, he's a cracker :)

I may bust any vague vestiges of credibility I cling onto on here, but... (deep breath...)

In my home there are the above toilet covers :facepalm:
There is also a 5.5 foot santa I have to build.
Plus a 6 foot tree.
Even worse, there is christmas related bedding. :facepalm:

On the other discussion, I think you should just start the thread PPB. At least it is all contained in one place then, so you get the happy place and can make proclamities to your hearts content, others can join in when they see fit, and no-one can moan about it being mentioned on every thread,

Everyones a winner! :)

Helping serve meals for the homeless in one of Pittsburghs kitchens during Thanksgiving.

Thank you to DDW for putting the idea into me head :)

Got a call with my start date today! (literally a few moments ago).
A week and a half to sort all spare jobs out, as well as finding a focus for the day.
Feel much better about it all now. Letter of confirmation due out today/tomorrow, which will be lovely! :)

Got a call with my start date today! (literally a few moments ago).
A week and a half to sort all spare jobs out, as well as finding a focus for the day.
Feel much better about it all now. Letter of confirmation due out today/tomorrow, which will be lovely! :)

Really good to hear this LJ - make sure you set the alarm properly for the first day!

Back