• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Matheus Nunes

Huge. They must have known its 7 where I am, great timing.

Can’t wait to see him play for us

Bloody amazing to get this one over the line. Fantastic effort by the club, and welcome to Wolverhampton!

5 year deal with option of a further year
That's the cherry on the cake. Just amazing. Hopefully the start of the next and final phase of our evolution into a CL club. (Well, if Nuno had a dream, so can I.)

Bem vindo Matheus.

Brilliant signing. Amazing player and exactly the right profile of CM we need. Will fit perfectly alongside Neves in a double pivot or as an 8 in a 4-3-3.

Just want another striker now and then hang onto what we've got until the end of the window.

Bastards! I was up until 1am last night but I never got the Twitter notification as my phone was on Bedtime Mode.

Top signing. I just pray he's as good as we hope.

Looks an excellent signing and just what we needed.

Massive coup, would improve most if not all of the Top 4/5 teams. Walks into Liverpools 11 for example.

Like the Collins signing it's exactly the right profile of player that we needed. If we get a striker now that's got to be considered a massive success and easily our best window since the first one in the Premier League.

Lage will have to start producing some results relatively quickly now, as the defense of him not being backed is now over.

Delighted with the signing and hats off to those is charge for getting it over the line. If we could get a striker in to compete with Raul then all of the areas of the 1st XI that needed strengthening have been.

Fantastic signing. We’ll done Wolves.

Presuming we hold onto Neves, MGW and Neto, we just need a new striker now to make it a great window which has been an unexpected surprise.

Delighted to finally sign a midfielder. Hopefully he can hit the ground running.

Presuming we hold onto Neves, MGW and Neto

Seen some fans and journalists speculating on possible outgoings, I'd imagine only MGW is realistically likely out of those three. Guess all bets are off regarding our finances now though, so who really knows?

We'd be pretty stupid not to link Nunes and Neves up

Back