• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 29th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablowolf

Gets Wanderers mixed up
Reaction score
So, it looks like it'll be chucking it down with snow for most of the afternoon. Fun.

Kenny has been waiting for weather like Tuesday so he can show off his 4x4's snow skillzzz.

Will have to check the forecasts for both Wolvo & down here.

Am staying over as it's an evening game, but was intending to drive.

If a real possibility of serious snow then may well use the train to allow someone else be responsible for steering (with a split ticket not much more on cost) as the one game we got that last season the return journey was just slightly hairy - especially once I hit any exposed upland areas in Dorset!

Will have to check the forecasts for both Wolvo & down here.

Am staying over as it's an evening game, but was intending to drive.

If a real possibility of serious snow then may well use the train to allow someone else be responsible for steering (with a split ticket not much more on cost) as the one game we got that last season the return journey was just slightly hairy - especially once I hit any exposed upland areas in Dorset!

Tuesday around here is snow and rain from 8am until 6pm and then it turns to snow. The temps don't get higher than minus 1. Wednesday is clear.

I'm driving but I'll more than likely use a works car rather than my own two wheel drive wonder.

Tuesday around here is snow and rain from 8am until 6pm and then it turns to snow. The temps don't get higher than minus 1. Wednesday is clear.

I'm driving but I'll more than likely use a works car rather than my own two wheel drive wonder.

Will need to check what the weather in the SW is on the Wednesday as that was the most difficult bit last season when it snowed - train splits aren't giving me any significant savings at the moment so may well just chance it in the car.

Looking at the forecast at the moment then looks like rain/sleet earlier whilst I am driving up, turning to snow after 6pm.

Wednesday morning is cold, but just above freezing & the motorway tends to get treated first - the SW is a few degrees higher so hopefully it's not really that bad by the time I get back there

Will have to check on Tuesday morning before making a final decision.

You know me! Doom goblin!

Rarely do you get a team outside the top 6 doing the double over another side. Look what happened with Palace for us. The Hammers will be smarting after their cup exit. I reckon this has draw all over it if its played this week.

Rarely do you get a team outside the top 6 doing the double over another side. Look what happened with Palace for us. The Hammers will be smarting after their cup exit. I reckon this has draw all over it if its played this week.

We score 93rd minute goals though :icon_smile:

Balls.

They are shite. On our game we should win.

Your "superstitions" are about as much fun as root canal without anaesthetic.

Balls.

They are shite. On our game we should win.

Your "superstitions" are about as much fun as root canal without anaesthetic.

the last time we did the double over a side in the top division was......................?

Hope I am wrong and happy for you to shove two fingers up on here if we do win.

As we have been in the top division for five seasons in 37 I don't think that is relevant is it?

Spurs three "top flight seasons" ago?

Last time we won at the hammers we lost at home. the year before we beat them at home and lost away. So this is no easy three points given the abiuse they are getting after this weekend. No superstition just cold hard reality.

I agree, we should win. But we should win at home against a number of sides and havent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back