• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What I Want from December

Is
Being a new poster and not a local , can someone tell me why, twice now , we didnt go for Steve Bruce ?

sorry guys ,seemed to have touched a nerve with my Steve Bruce question !
i can now understand both sides of the argument after reading all the post , yes it is old ground about 2012 , but i would have thought still relevant
to the summer appointment of Zenga instead of Bruce.
he would not have been the perfect choice ,but to hope to attract the right manager(brit. or foreign)who would get us promoted first time of asking,
consolidate us in the premier ,then take us(in the following seasons) to the top end of the premiership and european football,all of that from the same manager
would be an ask too much.
lets get to the premier first, consolidate our status, then if we need to change manager for the next part of the plan,we should be able to attract a upgrade
that could do that.We aint gonna get ourselves said manager while we are in the championship flirting with relegation

We are. We have the deepest wallets outside top flight football. People need to remember that.

Well, 3 points from first game. Good start even if the performance was a bit hit and miss

We always beat teams from West London - Fulham up next...

I just wanted a goal, any goal .... then that Costa goal happened :)

Back