• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0-2 Forest - Verdict Thread

Add to that... If the referee actually does his job today, they are down to 10 men after about 20 minutes and the game is different
Agreed, but we didn't perform badly because of the ref. He should have been off, but it doesn't explain our performance and the fact that for the last two games we have looked so flat.

Fans always over analyse their own team but the truth is that football is very hard to predict and sometimes you just lose. I didn't read anything into City's defeat at Liverpool other than Liverpool were better on the day. They'll still win the league comfortably - as will we.

I agree with that completely TP, it’s the beauty of football - except whe it happens to us...

Fans always over analyse their own team but the truth is that football is very hard to predict and sometimes you just lose. I didn't read anything into City's defeat at Liverpool other than Liverpool were better on the day. They'll still win the league comfortably - as will we.
Wonder if any of the City fans booed their team off at halftime though? Anyone that did the yesterday really needs to give their head a wobble.

I’ve got no problems with fans getting involved now when we’re winning. But if you’re gonna sit behind me and spout bollocks all game, not know which player is who and just be negative then just fuck back off

Wonder if any of the City fans booed their team off at halftime though? Anyone that did the yesterday really needs to give their head a wobble.

The booing is outrageous tbh. How quickly some have become spoilt.

There is definitely a spoilt brat element. Guess it is part of it when we have a team who are so good to watch. Why the negativity I don’t know mind.

There does seem to be a bit of a 'tourist' element at the moment - the more occasional fan turning up expecting to be entertained and see us win. Wouldn't mind so much if they could just fucking find their seats, it's really not that difficult.

I just presumed the booing was aimed at the ref at HT.

Ignoring individual comments around me I thought our fans were decent and gave good vocal support even when it was clear the game was dead.

There is definitely a spoilt brat element. Guess it is part of it when we have a team who are so good to watch. Why the negativity I don’t know mind.

Supporting Wolves is like being trapped in an abusive relationship.* Some fans almost want us to fail as that's what they're used to.

*In no way am I seeking to trivialise abusive relationships. Although I have done, clearly.

I think they were just excited about a few days in the sun with lads ....

The booing ay HT was aimed at the players from part timers who only got a half season ticket to watch prem next year. The tw@t who sits next to me has turned up once since he got his ST spent the entire match on his phone and stuffing his face going in and out. I am left centre of SB towards the back and there was plenty of people taking the piss out of the booers.

Thanks for tarring all purchasers of half season tickets with the same brush, mr superfan

All the half season ticket holders that I know are those that have previously had full season tickets, but gave up recently due to the shit that has been served. Then with what’s happened this season they’re finding it tough to get matchday tickets, so have bought a half season.

From the North Bank, it sounded like the booing was coming form the Steve Bull.

Maybe they should make the casually attending fan wear an albion shirt or something, just in case you accidentally talk to one. Can't have all your knowledge and passion going to waste on a pesky tourist! Honestly get the fuck over yourselves

Hadn't realised there was booing yesterday.......dear god, we may not be playing as well over the last few games but surely this team has enough in the bank to be allowed a bit of leeway

I apologise, people, obviously I was referring to the newly arrived behind me who werent there earlier but were the ones booing. Sometimes my brainfarts become audible. Specially when I'm angry about stuff.

All the half season ticket holders that I know are those that have previously had full season tickets, but gave up recently due to the $#@! that has been served. Then with what’s happened this season they’re finding it tough to get matchday tickets, so have bought a half season.

From the North Bank, it sounded like the booing was coming form the Steve Bull.

No it was the very top of the South Bank

Back