• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0-2 Forest - Verdict Thread

Maybe they should make the casually attending fan wear an albion shirt or something, just in case you accidentally talk to one. Can't have all your knowledge and passion going to waste on a pesky tourist! Honestly get the $#@! over yourselves

I didn't claim to be knowledgable but I can tell when I've turned round to look who is booing, for all the shit we have put up with we are usually quite supportive

I thought the South Bank were very good yesterday. North Bank just felt very nervous, which is a worry, almost like we are expecting 2002 to happen again.

Yeah as I said I apologise for causing offence. Didnt mean it as it came out
Booing is disgusting for a tgeam thats top of the league, what we lost 1 league game in 15.

When we lost to QPR we came back strongly I have no worries in 2002 we were not really that good like we are now.

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Newcastle lose 2-0 at home to us last season?

“Sunny camp overpaid footballers should be on training ground in pissing down rain get used to our lovely weather a villa fan warned me about this in December I never took it serious until know 3 bad games in a row yes 3 time to bring couple of players give us that new lease of life we need and kick on hey going to be a tough match Ipswich we know what to expect from mick let's hope this lot gone on a boys piss up come back with no hang overs a dose of reality really does suck.”

“Sunny camp overpaid footballers should be on training ground in pissing down rain get used to our lovely weather a villa fan warned me about this in December I never took it serious until know 3 bad games in a row yes 3 time to bring couple of players give us that new lease of life we need and kick on hey going to be a tough match Ipswich we know what to expect from mick let's hope this lot gone on a boys piss up come back with no hang overs a dose of reality really does suck.”

Wow, did you say that all in one breath?

We'll see what effect the break in the sun will have, if any, in the coming weeks.

Well I thought the booing was at the ref to be honest.
At the end the Southbank were singing "we love you wanderers" too.

Anyone see any deflection at all on their freekick just before the 1st goal?...looked like it should have been a goalkick and Ruddy motions as if it is too.

Half seasoner's....I've 2 next to me, nice chaps but with no emotions whatsoever over any action on the pitch....goals,fouls,sendings off..... no response.....nothing but they do stay to the end.

Perhaps they are just casual observers?

I was right behind it. It touched nobody and should have been a goal kick.

I thought it took a deflection from right behind it in the NB. Couldn’t work out who though

I took my daughter down to the concourse with about 25 to go as she needed the loo and wanted a drink, some bellend piped up “Fucking hell seen it all now, you’ll miss two goals you wanker”. Bit my tongue seeing as I was with my daughter but gave him a long hard stare on the way back up. Such a cunt.

January is the month to have a slump in form , the past 4 games have been shit, but hey the transfer window is still open and Wolves are in a position to buy themselves out of trouble.

January is the month to have a slump in form , the past 4 games have been $#@!, but hey the transfer window is still open and Wolves are in a position to buy themselves out of trouble.

2 of those 4 games were our 'reserve' side and 0-0 at Barnsley was not the worst result, not the best I agree, but surely not as you have described.

I think we are hardly in 'trouble' being 9 points clear at the top of the league. Yes, we lost at home on Saturday but it's not the end of our season.

I think there's a need to recognise that actually we've been poor more often than not over the last quite a while. We're good enought to still pick up the win a lot of the time, so I'm not concerned about us dropping back into the pack - we'll still win the league. But something isn't right at the moment.

Yesterday was as bad as we’ve been all season. Safe to say we’re having our bad spell of the season now. Not going to panic as the points gap to 3rd is the same as it was after going delirious after the last gasp winner at BC.
We never looked like scoring yesterday and didn’t in the first half last week.
Need to get back to what served us so well back in November.
But it’s no shock that teams are working out a way play against us. It was 3 minutes of madness yesterday had we have gone in 1-0 down we have come out far more assured instead of forcing the issue.

2 of those 4 games were our 'reserve' side and 0-0 at Barnsley was not the worst result, not the best I agree, but surely not as you have described.

I think we are hardly in 'trouble' being 9 points clear at the top of the league. Yes, we lost at home on Saturday but it's not the end of our season.

Thankfully the manager has conceded that they are not good enough and there has been too much complacency setting in. Wolves are not as good as they think they are, probably believing the media hype. Premiership ready?? No chance just now.
One big glaring gap is a PL class centre forward.

Does anyone else think Ruddy could have done better with the first goal? The deflection happens quite far out and the ball wasn't travelling that fast. Ruddy set himself very early and couldn't react

Or am I being hyper critical?

Back