• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Blackburn Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenihan - the first yellow as he crudely pulls ALF down after he is comprehensively turned

Have faith Punts. 6 games undefeated is in our grasp. Only 50 minutes left to hang on to our precious 0-0.

Hause is having a shocker. Worse than EEL today.

With all our injured players fit next season we have a decent team. Add a good new keeper plus quality midfielder and we're not far away

Hause has seemingly reverted to his horrific early season form in the last three games.

Even so I'm not sure KJ is the man to lead us further

Iorfa released up the right - beats his man well & easily outpaces the defence - cross is scrambled away for a corner - better

this game is screaming out for a bit of invention & skill to open things up

Gomez shot is tipped onto the post by Ikeme - sounds a good save, but was given far too much time to get the shot away

Immediately up the other end and a Saville shot is diverted out for a corner

Sounds like a pretty boring game once again. Hunte for Coady please.

Half time whistle - limited chances for either side

2 sides with little to play for & showing why

Coady limping off - change him for the second half & put Hunte on

We haven't scored a first half goal now since February

If Coady comes off it'll be Edwards that comes on.

Can't understand the shit aimed at Coady, he's had a really good first half, inherited all the Edwards crap I suppose.

Awful and I didn't bring a coat so cold and awful. Slow soporific crap. ALF looks lively, but his touch has been heavy too often. Hause's distribution is shocking, if you were being generous you'd say at least he is trying to pass the ball, but it's either going out or straight to them. A midfield 2 of Price and Coady doesn't have the drive we need, although individually they've both been fairly good. Expect to see DD on at half time.

Can't understand the shit aimed at Coady, he's had a really good first half, inherited all the Edwards crap I suppose.

Not sure that he's had shit aimed at him, just that we don't need him, Price & Saville against Blackburn & if we sacrifice one of those then I would prefer him to be the one

Edwards won't come on at half time, he only played two minutes on Tuesday. No way fit enough

Not sure that he's had $#@! aimed at him, just that we don't need him, Price & Saville against Blackburn & if we sacrifice one of those then I would prefer him to be the one

Not at Molineux, check the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back