• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Reading. The too-full-of-turkey Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell!!
A shot came in then from about 3 yards outside the box straight at Ikeme and it came in about waist high, and he took his eye off it and it went through his hands and deflected off his right hip to go past the post by about a foot!
What a shocking piece of goalkeeping!

Great save by Ikeme. ..by great I mean wtf?!

Byrne on for Henry, Edwards still polluting my TV screen

This is an appalling game of football.

Reading can't shoot for shit.

Like a team of Eastwood/Guedioura hybrids constantly spannering shots about from all angles.

What the fuck is Doherty doing there? Just passes it straight to a Reading player.

We are disgusting to watch and have offered nothing in this match.

11 attempts to 0 in Readings favour in the second half and we are the home team? Just fuck off.

This is not ending 1-0, we have no clue how to defend, every clearance gets put at a Reading player's feet and when we do break out from our own box we either lump it forward aimlessly or struggle to string 5 passes together. Truly woeful

Shocking clearance from dead centre of the pen area by Doherty direcly to a Reading player on the edge of the circle.
Fucking awful stuff.

Why are we not playing any football at all second half, dont stop playing ffs..its like when we played chelsea away in the prem

I'm showing great power in continuing to follow this. Giz a game Ken.

If we all keep writing "no way this is finishing 1-0" do you think it will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back